Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is zoophilia more common than people think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the number of people who have had an experience with an animal, or have thought about it is probably more than what is expected by General populace, But not actual zoos. You can be humped by a dog once and then never do it again. That doesn't mean you're zoo.
    Imo the number of actual true zoos is probably extremely low. By true zoos I mean someone who has sex mostly with animals and sees them in deep romantic fashion well beyond a casual bang. That's rare no matter how you want to put it. Most who say they've fucked an animal are going to say it was either a rare thing they did while horny or maybe drunk, or someone who has sex with animals for the pleasure of it casually. And even then, that's going to be an uncommon thing.

You can have animal sex thoughts or a fantasy, but typically it's just that. A wild kinky fantasy.
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Comment

My experience has been that humans are horny a lot of the time & will enjoy sex with just about anything that won’t bite, poison or burn them. Even plastic is put to use for sexual gratification. So, without any hard data (pun intentional) I believe that the majority of people would enjoy being licked or fucked so long as they aren’t caught or shamed. Opportunistic zoo behavior is probably way above the modest percentages quoted, with cultural taboo insuring public ‘outrage’, much like the endless parade of conservative anti-lgbt preachers & politicians being outed as practicing that which they rabidly condemn. Not that it matters, anyway. Forums like this are a place where zoos can speak freely without too much hazard to their straight public persona. I would contend that, given the situation where there would be no consequences a ton of folks would participate out of curiosity or pure horniness. Just my opinion.
      Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

I think it's most common in developing countries where small farming communities haven't been absorbed by global agribusiness. I vaguely remember a documentary from a few years ago focusing on a small village in some Latin American country and it was an open secret that most young men lost their virginity to donkeys.

Comment

I’m still not convinced it’s very common, there isn’t any evidence beyond wild guesses and wishful thinking but does it really matter anyway ?

Comment

Yes its happenes more than most realize, but its still very uncommon otherwise.
            An Unfaithful wife - https://www.sexstories.com/story/90226/
            My cheating bisexual girlfriend - https://www.sexstories.com/story/90373/

Comment

We may never know most of the population will not admit to having any type of sexual encounter with a animal but I think it is more common than most people think

Comment

Working...
              X