Hello all I have a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all I have a question

Ok I have a question how many of you would really share there lover/pet with a random person?
    I have seen many people come on here asking if they could use a random pet.
    I am not active with my girl she is a companion but I still couldn't see sharing her but then again I don't share well with others

Me personally, Never. I'd never share my pet/lover with anyone. It's a relationship I don't want anyone or anything to get in between of.
    Don't forget to tip if you like my video('s)!
    BTC Donations go here: 1J2PPWNGn4oEMopJdMChq6CZCLjsYHsYXM
    BCH Donations go here: qrqqwdmnc84v2c0504hx6ljak8j94sxw4y3q8v4h42
    Paypal Donations go here: paypal.me/MajorOof

Thank you so much for the support. I'll be sure to post more soon! Stay tuned! (please drop me a message if you donated)
    At least 50% will be donated to animal related charities and shelters.

Comment

Never ever.......

Comment

Every time I read .... Is there someone in my area with a pet I can use ... It's like someone asking if there is someone in there area with a girlfriend they can use

Comment

• girlwithdalmatiangirl
          Editing a comment
          Would you feel different about it if it was a male dog interested in your girl?

Not if I was wanting to let her have puppies because that is something I could not give her but other than that yes I would and do

Comment

Not me, but I would like to find someone to share life with. - so that we run a stable together etc pp Socially, it could perhaps also be lonely at 60 when you sit on the veranda. You gotta admit, horses do not play chess well, nor would they like to discuss the newspaper.

So, if you then talk to people for as long as necessary, then they - after idk a year or so - aren't strangers any longer, aren't they?

Comment

I should make sure to let everyone know I am asking about random people only.
            if I had someone in my life that was a zoo as well I would not have a problem sharing the four legged love with my two legged love

Comment

Random people absolutely not ever ever. I'd put an impenetrable moat around the pasture, if that wasn't against the building code.

Comment

There seems to be a sense of expectation and entitlement amongst some seekers which leaves me cold.

Comment

• bitchpolly
                  bitchpolly commented
                  Editing a comment
                  👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

The moment people ask about sharing, I put up the barricades. Yes, I know it's commonplace on this forum to ask, but as long as I have the freedom to refuse I will refuse. And if that freedom goes away, then I'm away as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagleswake View Post
                  Ok I have a question how many of you would really share there lover/pet with a random person?
                  I have seen many people come on here asking if they could use a random pet.
                  I am not active with my girl she is a companion but I still couldn't see sharing her but then again I don't share well with others

Some random person? Absolutely zero chance, anyone that flippant about an interaction with my dogs would immediately be held at arm's length. Who knows what madness or idiocy such a person would be capable of?

Edit: I'm not against my dogs having sexual experiences with others (it's happened), but I am very selective about who.
                  Last edited by egoldstein; 06-01-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Never would. My boyfriend and mine's dogs would not be used for other people's sexual wants. That just opens up way too much disaster areas. It only takes one person to say something and your life is ruined. Not to mention that a lot seem pretty demanding and entitled.
                    He and I wouldn't risk it.
                    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
                    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
                    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
                    Thank you and bless!

Comment

Working...
                    X