X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another fool

Updated 1 hr 34 mins ago
    HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
    Houston police say a 31-year-old allegedly offered an undercover officer his dogs for sexual activities in an apparent bestiality case.

According to police, **** **** ****** was on an online forum and engaged in a conversation with the officer.

The officer set up a meeting with ******, who offered to provide his dogs for sexual activities.

A search warrant was served at his home in West University Place. ****** was then arrested at his parents' home in the nearby Southgate neighborhood.

Three dogs - a 4-year-old German Shepherd, a 2-year-old Australian Shepherd mix, and a 3-year-old Jack Russell terrier - were taken into custody. They were then placed with BARC.

In a statement, ******'s family said, "**** **** is a loving brother and son. We believe the facts will show that there has been a big mistake and that the allegations against him are completely false."

What are you trying to say? Not to have any irl relations within the zoo community? Clearly **** did not vet his relations well enough, because I would like to believe that if he did, he would have known something was fishy. I don't think that you can 'fake' an appreciation for animals, that 'kind' of appreciation, so if the undercover officer was to be believable in any way he had to have understood what it was all about, and acted accordingly. Which is to say he too was a zoo, whether he knew it or not. And to those people, willing to demonize their own kind... well, you know where you'll be. In my mind, if you hurt animals, you are no better than those who hurt people, therefore, if you love your animals, perhaps in a physically sexual way, and are open enough with that to try and share the experience, you should be subjugated to no more legislation than a pimp is to their 'ho'. If **** had attempted to profit off of that is a different story, I wouldn't be able to find a reasonable example as to how one should profit off of an animal regarding relations. I think an important point to make is that you can drain a stallion of his seed and continue to sell that "because we know what we're doing", yea right, and that is only seen as an alternative career choice, or necessity whatever. I just think that you require just as much consent to do that, than you do to have any other alternative relations with an animal. The anti-beastiality laws are, to my eye, almost intentionally ignorant and vague, as though to say no one who gets it is willing to speak up, and those who do not, can simply not comprehend how such malice could exist in a human being. Eeesh.

Comment

Some people are way too trusting of people they chat with online. I've met several fellow zoos over the years and never had any issues with it. But then I took time to really know them beforehand. I think if this person had he would have known he wasn't talking to a real zoophile. I'd like to hope cops would have more to do then pester zoos in chats, like ohhhh, IDK, look for real criminals lol, but sady I guess they dont
      The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Wow! Good to know! Well no harm in reading people's stories and posting personal stories. Just sucks to knot be able to meet and hang out with local like minded people.

Comment

It never fails to make me cringe every time I hear of a case of someone getting caught, especially when it's their fault for not vetting right -.- Still wished it didn't have to happen to the guy cause it's something he's gonna end up being punished for for the rest of his life, if not a 1/3 of it assuming he's lucky and no one decides to look it up anymore after 20 or so years (zoo cases, regardless of sentence, doesn't end with just jail. The years following just trying to reintegrate into civilian life is extremely hard after a sex crime conviction.)

So please people, don't get caught.

Comment

Working...
          X