Ladies what is the best part?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies what is the best part?

Do you like getting your pussy pounded or the knot stretching your pussy?

It’s all fantastic

Comment

I can just agree.. it is all fantastic..!! from licking all the way to being tied

Comment

all of it is delightful

Comment

Have to agree with others it all wonderful, Its a total experience

Comment

I’ve loved everything I’ve done so far

Comment

• timo_K9
              timo_K9 commented
              Editing a comment
              Bet u r already waiting ur next experience

For me the creampie is the best part... knowing that I have doggie cum in my pussy makes me feel so dirty hehe

Comment

• Papasmerf21
              Papasmerf21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Super sexy!

I tend to agree with all the precedent answers... but I'd like to add that in my case, besides the mechanical aspects of mating with a doggie (which are mind-boggling), what I consider particularly pleasurable is the feeling of having made him very happy!!!

Comment

• Papasmerf21
              Papasmerf21 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm sure he is nice and happy! Good feeling letting your balls drain lol but seriously I have seen some vids where clearly the dog is freaking super happy! Tail wagging like crazy and just a absolute grin/smile on his face...Nothing but total satisfaction !

I thinking of a specific frisky movie, where she rides her dog and his face and reaction is nothing but joy lol

Hello ladies. I know all of you are constantly swamped with request of all kinds from all kings, many of them from really creepy people. I just want advice on how to find a woman into this. I just can not date " normal" women any more, and I really miss the intimacy only a woman can give. I really am hoping to find someone I can fall in love with, and be able to share this with.Hell, i'd even be willing to relocate. there just aren't many single women in florida. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...captncarl.

Comment

The best part isnt with women at all! Its when youre balls deep in a hot bitch who is squirming from orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by Annso View Post
                I can just agree.. it is all fantastic..!! from licking all the way to being tied

same for me ! the knotting is just a part of the sex

Comment

• Papasmerf21
                  Papasmerf21 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's like a good theatrical play, has a beginning , middle and end lol

Fooling around foreplay--pounding and knotting---pumping and pullout

I apologize for that rudeness. All of us here appreciate you beautiful ladies. Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

It's all amazing! Every single aspect of it is extremely hot. I think the fact that the dog thinks that I am also a dog is what sends me over the edge. Im a weirdo though lol. I know my least favorite part is when it's over 😒

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                    Dirty Hound commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds like you have a hell of a time.

• Papasmerf21
                    Papasmerf21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not a weirdo, the dog really does smell and think you're a fertile bitch and so he's just trying to knock you up lol
                    obviously silly doggie doesn't know it's just notpossible, but not for lack of trying , that's for sure! Hehe
                    Love that last line of yours too! It makes me think of vids where they beg for their lover to stay and try to hold on to them desperately, not wanting it to end!
                    Last edited by Papasmerf21; 07-07-2019, 08:58 AM.

Start to finish if your lover is good. But just like men, not all are good lovers so your experience suffers

Comment

Honestly, as much as I love the knot and dick etc etc, one of my favourite parts is the fluffy underside of their bellies when it rubs against you as you're being mounted..

Gets me so wet so quick, honestly :P x
                    What's knot to like? <3

Comment

• BluePhoenyx
                      BluePhoenyx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know what you mean, but coming from a male to female dog - side. Feeling the fur is just nice <3
                  Working...
                  X