Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning after bottoming?

I hope this is the right section to post this in :P

Anyways, my bf and I have a stud, and we *finally* got him to start knotting, before it was just us preforming oral on him and junk. I'm allergic to dog cum (it makes my mouth puffy), so I'm limited in what I can do. My bf has had no issue with cum in his mouth, but now that he's started getting knotted, he says that his insides burn just after. He douches his hole to rinse it out, and the pain goes away, but has this happened to anyone else? Does it sound like he developed an allergy, or could this be something else?

Thanks in advance!

There’s only one piece of advice you should listen to
    see a doctor !!!
    no doubt you’ll get other advice but consider the source
    see a doctor !!!

Comment

I agree to a point, see a doctor. But then if you see a doctor he might have too,report what you Are doing.
      and that opens up a whole group of possible

Comment

could be nothing more then inflammation from the friction, or could be a mild allergy ... knew a women who has been with several dogs no issue but her dog cause her to have an allergic reaction to his cum being inside her she now takes a couple a benidryl before he has a go at her and no issues

Comment

If it only happens after sex with the dog and it subsides afterwards, don't think I'd go to the extreme of seeing a doctor. Does he use any toys and if so does he get the same burning? Any special lube used with the dog, or if you don't use lube might try using some in case it is from friction. Try using a toy in the same fashion as the dog humps (speed/force/rhythm). If he doesn't get the same burning as with the dog, hate to say this but sounds like it could be an allergic reaction. Depending on the severity could be a problem or knot. If you do see a doctor, DEFINITELY do not say it burns after sex with a dog lol. Just lie and say it's from using toys.
          The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• Echotwink
            Echotwink commented
            Editing a comment
            Only after the dog, we do extreme BDSM stuff, lots of Bad Dragon toys, never burns, only after the dog. When he douches after, and sits on the toilet for a min, he's good. I was just checking to see if anyone else had ever heard of this. Thanks for the feedback!

• Horsedan
            Horsedan commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you use lube with the dog? If not, you might try using it Never experienced anything like this myself, but you said he does oral with no problems, so doesnt really sound like allergy. Maybe friction like someone suggested.
            Last edited by Horsedan; 07-07-2019, 03:47 PM.
        Working...
        X