Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Your favorite sexual activity with a Dog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Your favorite sexual activity with a Dog?

Hey guys I am curious to know everyone's favorite sexual activity with a male or female dog, it would be interesting to find out and may also give me some ideas to try out 😁

Cunnilingus is one of my favorites. Performed it with a bitch a few years ago and it was great. We laid back, popped in a movie, and just had some fun.
    The best part is that I love dog's tail holes, so it was kind of a 2 for 1 deal. I lick her pussy while staring into/smelling her ass.

Comment

I want to put my dick inside a dog but feel like I’ll never get a chance. The opportunity has yet to present its self.

Comment

• Superman
        Superman commented
        Editing a comment
        It's amazingly warm and fun!

Over the many years I had with my girl, I enjoyed eating her out the most.

And with my male, there is nothing quite like the feeling of having a knot in your ass. Hehe
      I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

Opening my legs for him 😉

Comment

Having her lick me

Comment

My first choice is a lick or blow job, teeth included. Second is to have a dog screw my ass.

Comment

I like my cock and asshole being licked. But what drives me wild is sucking a k9s cock and eating its cum. Can't get enough of that.

Comment

The sounds the woman makes when mounted the first time.

Comment

Laying on top of a bitch while balls deep and her licking your face. Nothing more loving, beats any disgusting kisses from a woman.

Comment

For me and my girl i have to go with cowgirl as we both like it the best. Nothing as good as having you k9 girl on top riding you off
                    My content

----Female---- My golden girl in heat / Some pics of my golden girl

----Male-------- Male GSD / Giving GSD a helping hand

Comment

• Columbia139
                      Columbia139 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That is something I have dreamed of doing with my own girl once I find her, haven't yet got a girl of my own

I've only had a dog lick me and that was pretty intense. Still waiting for a chance to get knotted though.

Comment

favorite thing to do would be cowgirl position, but sadly, my girl isn't comfortable with that, so i've never had that pleasure. missionary is similar, though she's actually let me do that. the closeness of being chest to chest, looking at her beautiful face and occasionally getting kisses from her is just _so_ wonderful... i also greatly enjoy cunnilingus, but as a male, i can't deny that getting my dick wet is tops... :P

ah, but i'm forgetting another important one... admittedly has selfish reasons, but nothing beats seeing a female dog orgasm... always gets me going. sadly, i'm not skilled enough to give one other than with my fingers. :/ but i'll keep trying ...

Comment

being hilted belly to belly with a bitch while slowly and gently making love to her as long as i can

Comment

These are some great suggestions would love to one day try them all out

Comment

Working...
                          X