Needing help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing help

Hi:newbies here don't even mjow the basics on how to post or download vids. Trying to get the wife into mating with our pet more often. Tried 4 times knotted once.. said was too much? She has had 2 kids naturally.. after our first knot she said she loved the fullness and how hot his cum was.. BUT the knotting took 35 minutes.. thats what she complained about.. anyway to shorten it?

Nope. Not any that would be comfortable to the dog. Best thing to do is not allow the knot to form in her or stretch her slowly with an inflatable toy until she is confortable with long ties.

Comment

Moved from stories*
      Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
      -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
      -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

Thanks Oldman... have tried the inflatable dildos and even gotten half a fist ? in her. Does it have to do with here being "tiny" she's shorter than 5' and about 110lbs.. used to be a bbw but alas lost it ? AND used to "fit" large things there.. now tight,tight? Can't figure it out? I'm not rushing things take our time with foreplay and lubes)

Comment

I am *VERY* tiny by horse standards but I have accommodated my horse for years. Parts that aren't used shrink and parts that are stressed grow. That's how life adapts. Take small steps and lots of time and almost anything is possible.

Comment

Thanks for the help

Comment

i'm tiny at 4'11". physical stature/height has nothing to do with it. if you are allowing the k9 to mount and control the depth of the thrusts, then she's going to get knotted most every time. the dog's biological imperative is to go deep and knot to reproduce. try using your hand to keep the knot out and allow her to enjoy the cock in front of the knot. baby steps!

Comment

Time always can be different, I have with Labrador this from 10 until 35 minutes(usually 15-20), maximum was 40. I'm enjoying this time!) And in no hurry... I don't know what you suggest to reduce the time of mating. You can follow the advice of KnottyMilf and do not let the knot inside during its swelling. You can also try to stretch the entrance to the vagina, in order to painlessly remove the node at any time... On the contrary, I really like his knot inside me, I like this rapprochement.

Comment

Working...
                X