Needs Advices about making Love with a Bitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs Advices about making Love with a Bitch

Hi guys. I just really need a piece of advices from you guys, because i am always trying to take a chance with a dog but whenever i had a chance she would bark at me when i pushed deeper on her. Please give me some advice for me to do to have success with this 💕😉 Lots of Love 🌹

pics or didnt happen

Comment

This isn't the forum thread to be asking for advice. There is a specific section for that.
      If you like my content please consider donating!! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and that my stuff is appreciated. It also helps buy better recording equipment :]

BCH Address: 1386itw4uxG5wrEERGBwUb33NJm9wmQPUw (For BitCash Donations)

BTC Address: 18SsXwNtkQtjHgXJ5wXZZjJJFFjT9ZQPKr (For Bitcoin Donations)

Comment

If she is barking at you and not showing any sign of wanting to go father then respect that and don't do it. Also The Best Guy is right, this isn't the place to ask. Ask it in the help forum under Zoophilia and Bestiality.
        I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
        I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
        And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
        Thank you and bless!

Comment

• IntrovertedZoo
          IntrovertedZoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for this 💕 I understamd we should all do respect their feelings

Ok guys, where's the proper forum to ask something like that?

Comment

I'd be curious to know what type of bark? Is it barking because she doesn't want it, or barking because she is getting excited? Are you by chance slowing or stopping when this happens? If so, she is getting excited and barking because she thinks you have tied her.

If she is really tight inside, then that probably means pain, so I wouldn't keep doing that, you could hurt her.

If she is not tight, be mindful of your body movements. It's perfectly normal for a female to get super excited when you stop or slow down when humping.

Comment

Working...
          X