Best Beastly Experience?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Beastly Experience?

For the beastie fans out there, what has been your over a favorite sexual experience with an animal? Was is your first time? Was there a special occasion you remember? That one that tops the others. Everyone has that one sex story they love and consider the best.
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Ha, great subject! I hope a ton of people share their all time best stories.

Mine comes from college. I had been active in zoo all my life and being away at college was driving me nuts to no longer have an outlet. One night, I get an offer to hang out with a buddy. I head to his place, but he ends up stuck late at work, so it's just me and his boyfriend. We split some whiskey, put on some TV, typical small talk. He's got a beautiful German Shepherd girl with a huge puffy snatch. He makes a couple jokes, apologize for it, I tell him I grew up around dogs, it doesn't bother me.

So we're watching a movie, she walks over and keeps presenting. Without looking away, he just wriggles a finger under her and starts to finger her right then and there! I'm shocked as he kicks back, letting her slam herself down on the fingers. He gives a completely casual "Sorry, she's gonna be a handful if she doesn't get off." He keeps fingering her and I am threatening to cum in my shorts. He gives me a little smile and rolls her onto her belly. We don't need to talk about it, I'm already on my knees with my face down in her cunt while he gets undressed. He tags in to keep eating her out as I get my clothes off. He goes first and starts to fuck her. She's wagging and panting, totally into it. He barely lasts a minute before he cums. He pulls out and I take those sloppy seconds. I had laughed at him cumming on the first minute, but I give one good push and feel those hot walls and all that cum and I shoot my load INSTANTLY. She goes full spin cycle after I pull out, flinging cum and juices everywhere. We all cuddle in a heap, both of us reeking of dog cunt when my buddy comes home. I don't even have time to freak out before his boyfriend says "He's cool with it."

Watching my buddy give her a third load for the night is enough to get me ready for round 2 and she isn't showing any signs of wearing out. I fuck her very sloppy, very well loaded cunt this time for much longer while my friends cheer me on before finally breeding her again.

I've played with girls, I've played with a buddy, but this was my only gangbang and an unexpected gangbang no less! That's why it's definitely my top experience.

Comment

• Kinkguy30
      Kinkguy30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fuck that’s a hot story.

Very very hot.

Comment

Best 3 days I had was dogsitting my friends 2 dogs for 3 days while she was away

Comment

Nailed by a friends rott i had been lusting after for a few years, backed into the dog house, while friend was passed out on the couch, dog house at bottom of back porch steps, no intention of getting tied and chanceing getting caught, screen door creaks open and foot steps come across porch while lucky ws plowing me for all he was worth... panicked... slammed back trying to get all under the dog house, slamming his knot in at the same time.... friend walks down steps, pisses off other side and goes back in the house. We are 2 feet away he is huffing and puffing like a freight train ... no clue how buddy never heard us

Comment

• Kinkguy30
          Kinkguy30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh fuck that sounds hot.
      Working...
      X