Do like to swallow and a taste of it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do like to swallow and a taste of it

Some dogs can squirt a lot of pre-cum ( lubricant) and cum during BJ do you love when it have a lot of to offer ?

makes me want to do it again

Comment

Always swallow, waste not want not

Comment

Swallow, nothing else. If you don't love cum why you suckin it?
        I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
        I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
        And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
        Thank you and bless!

Comment

• pboy1
          pboy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Love your sentiment.

Of course swallow! Only time I don't is when I want a little to paint my face.

Comment

Agree, always swallow as much as possible but also enjoy a facial. Dog cum is so much better than human male cum.

Comment

I eat it all

Comment

I know what my dog tastes like but I’ve heard a lot depends on diet which can affect the taste

Comment

• Cripped
                Cripped commented
                Editing a comment
                Doesn’t it excite you to think you know what he tastes like lol

dogs are so yummy, can't get enough

Comment

As mentioned in some other posts about first times and memorable times, I was playing with a dog cock growing more excited as it grew, I fondled it then licked, having no prior sexual experience in any realm. Then clear hot liquid "squirts" started hitting my face and shot into my open mouth. That taste of what I didn't know was pre-cum was all it took and in the dizzying next moments, I was licking, tasting getting "drunk" from pre-cum that ended in the totally unplanned even of my completely nude, on all fours spread and moaning "fuck me, ahh, fuck me" as my dog cunt was being properly cherry popped and the rest of the cum emptied deep inside me.

I love facials, tasting and becoming "intoxicated" from it to this day, getting those cocks throbbing, wet and so primaly set to breed me hard, having cum in both ends.

Comment

I have never had the cum of a dog as I'm not and never have been attracted to males of any creature. However bitch cum is absolutely amazing in smell and taste. Out of the girls I have orally pleasured I have not come across one that was in any way, shape, or form bad. I cannot say that for human females. I've unfortunately gave oral to two, and both had a very sour, almost to the point of sheer repulsive taste.

Comment

I prefer to taste and swallow the pre-cum lube and the K9 cum. I have always liked male cum taste so I quickly took to swallowing K9 cum as well. Sometimes the animal is too anxious and moving so instead I get a cummy face and head. But it can be hotter if someone is there and licks it off my face.
                    Last edited by Michelleen; 07-14-2019, 10:16 AM. Reason: fixed grammar and spell errors....sorry

Comment

• ghostrider
                      ghostrider commented
                      Editing a comment
                      the proper thing to do and enjoy

I enjoy the taste to be honest, but it depends (like human males) on the diet. I think I've swallowed the cum of every dog I've slept with tbh.

Comment

• GeorgeCT
                      GeorgeCT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      very nice!

This is deep-throated conversation. As far a cum tasting? Why are there no cum tasting parties? So many types of semen and each animal milker manipulates the taste by diet, breed, and style of glass. A caretaker feeds their dog fruity scented food to develop a bouquet ros'e. Ooops, Am I typing this out loud? I thought I was just texting in my head....

Comment

Working...
                    X