Documentaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentaries

Hi all, I wanted to try to see if my wife is interested in besitiality. I know she is an open-minded person but as usual, it is a difficult subject to bring up.
    does anyone know any documentaries about fetishes etc that has a section that covers bestiality.
    Any help truely appreciated.
    Regards
    Gb

I’d be very careful about bringing it up for the obvious reasons
    this question has been asked on here a few times and a lot of the men will tell you to “accidentally” put on a bestiality video and she will be instantly turned on and down on hands and knees taking rover but it’s really crap advice
    if it’s just your fantasy leave it where it belongs.....in your mind

Comment

• Zebedee
      Zebedee commented
      Editing a comment
      In England and Wales law there is a law relating to publucation and distribution. Fall foul of that and you're facing more tine than committing manslaughter.

OP no idea which country you're from but I'd be surprised if there usn't some obscure law to trip over where you are.

I found two women due to the types of dildo I own. A bit of play with similar might open opportunities to talk about it.

Comment

• bitchpolly
      bitchpolly commented
      Editing a comment
      That makes more sense than the accidental video shit 😁

ok will try the dildo aspect. thanks zebedee.

Comment

There are several UK documentaries on bestiality (Animal Passions). Used to be able to find it on youtube but knot sure if it's still up.
      The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• bitchpolly
        bitchpolly commented
        Editing a comment
        Quite a few on youtube
    Working...
    X