Would you ever sleep with your horse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you ever sleep with your horse?

So, this is a question for the men on the site. If you could, then would you sleep with your mini-mare or mini-stallion if you had a chance? I have seen some videos on youtube of people who have a miniature horse that lives in their house. Some people have a horsey door where their miniature horse can come inside whenever they want to come in just like a dog or cat door that so many people have. I think it would be hot to make a bed for the miniature horse in the house. Then at night the fun would begin and you could make sweet passionate love to your miniature horse all night long. This would be a dream come true for myself to have a miniature mare live with me in a house on a huge farm. I would make love to her every single night and then fall asleep right beside of her. I have heard some people are married to their horse, so this would be a guy's dream come true for a lot of men out there that love horses. How many of you would do this?

Yes, I would definitively do this if I got the chance. I've drawn a few floor maps and fantasized about how it would work, and as far as I have understood you need good ventilation of fresh air for the horse to prevent it from getting any respiratory diseases from stale indoor air. I've seen a few of the youtube videos too, they looked amazing
    I would have a stallion and perhaps a gelding sleeping on each side of my bed, preferably big. The thought of waking up next to a big soft horse and sometimes letting him mount me is very appealing.

Comment

I've slept with many of them, out in pastures.

First, horses don't have sex laying down, so "going to bed" with one would mean just that, not sex in bed with them.

Second,be aware that horses do not sleep for a single long period like humans. If you had one in the house it would probably get up and leave sometime in the night to be out in the dark when the flies are not biting.

Third, they are fun to sleep with but be careful because when they get back up they flail their hooves around to get their legs under them. You can easily get stomped - I have.

Comment

I've slept with them yes, but she's full sized so it was in the barn or pasture on her turf. I did most the sleeping, she either hung around me or grazed :P
        The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

That's another thing, you might choose to stay down after the horse gets up. Then they might paw at you, like, Hey, everyone else is up, why aren't you? Are you all right?

Comment

Originally posted by Barb Dwyer View Post
            I've slept with many of them, out in pastures.

First, horses don't have sex laying down, so "going to bed" with one would mean just that, not sex in bed with them.

Second,be aware that horses do not sleep for a single long period like humans. If you had one in the house it would probably get up and leave sometime in the night to be out in the dark when the flies are not biting.

Third, they are fun to sleep with but be careful because when they get back up they flail their hooves around to get their legs under them. You can easily get stomped - I have.
            Good information there! And hot thinking about all those horse activities 😘

Comment

There were two ways I would sleep with them.

One way was back-to-back. When the horse would first go down I would lay down next to it. It would gradually roll out flat against me. That is a hell of a rush if you like to be pressed; a horse's body is as firm as a human body, and when the two press together there is a perfect give-and-take. The horse would lay its head out on my outstretched arm, and I would lay my head on the horse's neck.

Absolutely the finest pillow I've ever had in my life.

The other way to lay together was, I'd be on my back and the horse would roll over to lay on me. Then the horse's head and neck would lay on my torso and its head was on my chest. So, then I was the pillow. Nice, peaceful ... until the horse draws a big deep breath.which means it is about to blow its nose. I learned to raise my hands to deflect the snot from my face.

There's one other thing about sleeping with them - sometimes you don't. Usually in a herd, when they lay down, one or maybe two horses will remain standing as sentries. I've served that role. They would trust me enough that they would all lay down and leave me on guard. I'd have a dozen horses sleeping around me, and I was the only one standing. I would just admire them snoring etc. and after half an hour or so they would start to get up, and I'd be there waiting for them.

Comment

I have always slept with my mares ...
                many times I remained standing while they lay down, at that point I caressed them until they closed their eyes, at which point I sat beside them with my hand on my shoulder.
                other times it was me sleeping either in the garage or in the field, very often they came near me at that point I put my hand on their hock and fell asleep again ...
                the one I had before always woke me up by licking my face or pulling the blanket away if it was winter, this one I have now is less ... "sweet" ... sometimes I pull my shirt or tap it with my hoof .. once he neighed me in the ears, I jumped up and ran to get breakfast, as I returned the other box horses pawed, at which point mine whinned and ... all quiet and still ... it was five in the morning

Comment

Working...
                X