What's Something You'd Love To Do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Something You'd Love To Do?

I mean, other than the obvious straight-up having sex with our furry friends. :P

I'd love to help a woman get a nice stallion facial. To fondle and stroke a stallion to hardness and then feel every throb as he came.

I would love to stay in a pound or vet kennel for as long as I can.

Comment

• Pattakesknot
      Pattakesknot commented
      Editing a comment
      I second that.

• arcticwolf69
      arcticwolf69 commented
      Editing a comment
      definitely! would love to beat strays record, and also find out how much cum i can drink in a night

I would love to watch a woman deep throat a dog, with his juices squirting out. Then she comes to me and we french to share the load.

Comment

I’d like to have a relationship with an animal of a higher intelligence like a dolphin. Not just sex but a caring relationship of companionship and friendship. But I’m sappy

Comment

Related to animals I'd like to spitroast a female dog with her being knotted by another dog and licking me off.

Just in general, pegging seems cool

Comment

Being bred multiple times between dogs and my boyfriend, then ending with the largest dog knotting me while I give my bf a blowjob and get pissed on.

I also wouldn't mind using a strap-on dildo on a bitch.
          I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
          I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
          And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
          Thank you and bless!

Comment

• Dirty Hound
            Dirty Hound commented
            Editing a comment
            I so like your way of thinking.

• Myecchiside
            Myecchiside commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be an amazing sight and likely a heavenly feeling.

I already mentioned this in another Thread, but I'd love to have a Giraffe sit on my face. Of course they can't really sit, so maybe strap me beneath them and we can go from there :P

Comment

Spend a night with a horny wolf pack

Comment

• trashdog
              trashdog commented
              Editing a comment
              MmmmmHmmmmm!!

A mare is still on my list! Everyone I’ve talked to says they’re the best.

Comment

While lying naked in the sun, as I do every day, just once doing so without my horse licking the banana-scented suntan oil off me.

Comment

I have no experience, so I'd be happy with nearly any active anal sex with a male four-legged animal. However, ultimate fantasy would be be to fuck a male stallion in his beautiful tail hole, outside in the day time before and after wrapping my arms around his neck firmly and kissing him wherever he'd let me. Wow.

Comment

Having my first time with a dog or a horse.

Comment

kennel gangbang

Comment

a night with a large pack of hounds, might not survive it... but .... i would still go for it

Comment

Originally posted by 45Spindle View Post
                        I have no experience, so I'd be happy with nearly any active anal sex with a male four-legged animal. However, ultimate fantasy would be be to fuck a male stallion in his beautiful tail hole, outside in the day time before and after wrapping my arms around his neck firmly and kissing him wherever he'd let me. Wow.
                        Anal is amaaaaazing. I barely lasted 30 seconds as soon as I got inside that handsome lab.

Comment

Working...
                        X