What's Something You'd Love To Do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissMollie View Post
    I would love to stay in a pound or vet kennel for as long as I can.
    There used to be an erotic story about a girl who spent a night in the dog pound and how she became the bitch on the cell block

Comment

I'd like suck big horse dick and he is cum on my face as lot it possible. Yes i know i like dogs much more than horses but it's my little dream

Comment

I want to put special made thongs and bras on a large female dog while she's in heat (maybe a German Shepard). Play around and take it off her, put dog sperm on my dick and make love to her and get her pregnant. Do the same to a mare. Maybe edible underwear. Watch them go through pregnancy knowing it is 'my kid'. I want to have a relationship with a dog or horse that has human intelligence and could talk in English to me.

Comment

Pretty basic, but I'd like to hike up my skirt and get knotted while sucking another dick.

Comment

Tag team a pregnant lover with a male german shepard. Take turns cumming in her until everyone is satisfied.

Comment

Me and my girlfriend want to have a session with a dog friend : ). She wants to do the full thing, bj and all. I am 36, she is 20. If anyone is around Vermont, hit us up

Comment

I wish I could mingle with the herds again. I spent 15 good years with them until circumstances changed. I miss their company on these warm summer nights. All of the normal people are huddled around their air conditioners while I want to be out in the moonlight with the mares.

Comment

This is super weird, but...

Tipping a bit fantastical / unrealistic because of the logistics here, but I'd really quite enjoy spending some time in a bathtub full of nothing but dog cum. Kept fresh, and very warm, and taken from a wide variety of different breeds all mixed together. They would all be healthy dogs, well taken care of with good diets.

If necessary, a reagent would be added to the bath to increase its viscosity, to make it nice and thick, and sticky.

As well as the bath itself, additional samples would have been taken from each indvidual dog to fill flasks, that are then sealed and labeled with the name / breed of each dog the semen came from. These too would maintain perpetual freshness, would be in the same room as the bathtub (in a storage cabinet or something), and would be there to be used in whatever manner I saw fit.

Generally, that manner would be tasting. Really basking in the experience. Tipping a flask to the lips to take in the warm tales to be told by the savory canine semen submerging a thirsty tongue.

Comment

I'd love to figure out how to become rich so I can finally have some land, a barn, and a beautiful mare. Someday I'll figure this out, someday...

Comment

Originally posted by 45Spindle View Post
                      I have no experience, so I'd be happy with nearly any active anal sex with a male four-legged animal. However, ultimate fantasy would be be to fuck a male stallion in his beautiful tail hole, outside in the day time before and after wrapping my arms around his neck firmly and kissing him wherever he'd let me. Wow.
                      this right here~ would love to have anal with any sexy boy, but to make love to a stallion ass and kissing them all over is just <3~

Comment

Would love to make love to a sexy bitch haven't gotten to as in a virgin and not to experienced

Comment

Working...
                        X