Training my new boy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training my new boy

Hey guys. So I adopted a 13 month old german shepherd boy in tact. So far he is an amazing dog and our bond is amazing. He doesn't seem interested in licking or humping me though, and I think it's because he is still too young. He loves me touching his cock and masturbating him though, but I'm wanting him to get interested in me!

What can help him get interested in mounting me?

Hi there I have read some dogs don't become sexually mature till well after a year old so he might just still be young. They make a product that smells like a bitch in heats urine to help breeders with artificial insemination you might try that

Comment

Try getting on all fours and playing with him like you are a female dog, then teas him by running away on your hands n knees Will be back on kik soon , have had some personal issues to deal with, busy busy sorry for my ignorance

Comment

Just offer yourself from time to time. Don't push it. Someday that spark will probably fire, but you never know, he might never be interested.

Who had him before you got him? There's a chance that he might have shown some humping behavior, and been punished for it, leaving him shy.

Comment

Hay, 13M might be a little young, might have a little more luck when he's 1-1/2 yrs or older. Avoid wanking him too much. Some dogs will get lazy and not wanna mount if you do that too often. They get lazy. Why hump if someone will stimulate me with no work? lol Other then that, best to get the dog excited before you "present" yourself. Just regular play with toys or pull ropes. An excited dog can be a horny dog. Also like has been said, possible previous owner "trained" him that sex is bad. If that's the case just take it slow and re-assure him that sex is ok.
          The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

As long as you two have formed a bond, I wouldn’t push too hard. He’ll definitely get into you when he’s ready. Like others said, roll play on your hands and knees work well, try putting your head under his in a playful way (kinda lets him know your being submissive). If your going to jerk him, make sure he does all the work humping wise! He’ll get lazy quick if you always do it for him. Hope to see pics and videos of him mountains knotting you in the near future 🥰

Comment

I'm thinking just playing around with him on the ground will eventually get him going! female dogs will play chase with the male and make him catch her first-hand then get into the position to be mounted. If that doesn't work after awhile them possibly look into some sort of scent sold for breeding purposes like others mentioned

Comment

Working...
              X