Scent of a bitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scent of a bitch

I have a big puppy bitch, just entering her second heat. No, I'm not touching her, she is shy and does not want it. I respect her boundaries.

But, whenever I hold her or just rub my face in her fur for playtime fun, I've noticed recently that she smells wonderful. It's a sort of tangy, fat oily scent of pine needles and something undefinable. And it makes my throat clench, my heart beat and my dick twitch. Gawds, her smell has gotten so wonderful! And I'm not talking about her private parts, its the fur at her neck and behind her ears that bears that lustful aroma. I can't help but kiss her, hold her, sniff her. Until she walks away from that weird human. But really, her smell gives me the goosebumps up my neck.

Have you noticed something similar? Does it have to do with her entering heat?

Not sure if it has anything to do with being in heat, but all animals smell amazing IMO. Smell is an underappreciated aspect of animals. I love burying my face in either my dogs or mares fur and just breathing it in. So good.

Also a huge congrats on respecting her boundaries. I totally salute you on that. Way to many people, including many in this forum, wouldn't take her "wait" for an answer and do it anyways. If and when the opportunity to go further occurs, you'll both know the time
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

I think that is what attracts male dogs to female dogs when they go into heat. The male dogs can smell a female dog in heat from many miles away. The male dogs get really horny and they want to mount the female dogs. I think humans can smell when a dog is in heat too because they do throw off a strong scent from their bodies. I would wait until her second heat and then try to play with her and see if she will be receptive to having sex with you. I'm sure her scent will turn you on and turn you into a horny "male dog", lol. Do you like to smell her farts? I have smelled plenty of dog farts before and they turn me on. Especially if the dog is a female, then their farts will turn me into a horny "male dog" too, lol

Comment

Nothing smells better than a clean dog!! They have an earthy scent that is just awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by UDPETS View Post
          Nothing smells better than a clean dog!! They have an earthy scent that is just awsome.
          That is a truth I've begun to appreciate.
          And to top it off, my bitch is actually very clean, though I do not wash her. In some weird way I've been so lucky her coat is almost self-cleaning. Very little stick to her coat at all, and whatever does, she washes of thoroughly when we get home. She's such a good bitch.
          And you're right to call it "earthen". It's funny that way.

Comment

Female canines do smell better than female humans. The natural scent that a bitch has is almost intoxicating, let alone while in heat. They smell of nature, pure and simple. A bitch also does not sweat so you will not get the awful stale sweat smell that happens if your human female sweats.

Comment

Working...
            X