Life style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life style

To the people who are actually into bestiality with their lovers, significant others, parrners, boyfriend, wife, girlfriends who ever they are, how is it? Do ya'll do it with your animals everyday? Do they love it? Do they get jealous?? My wife isnt into bestiality and she doesn't know I love it (haven't tried it with anyone) I'm just curious.🤔🤨

My boyfriend knows, is fine with it and has fucked multiple animals before. This was before we started dating.

While we do not have a dog (or horse) of our own, we both want to watch each other get taken. Since I've no experience he would be helping me. I'd also like to see him fuck a bitch. It's a nice kink that we are both happy we do not have to hide from each other.
    Mind you we did NOT start dating because of this. We had no idea about either of us liking it until about two years ago.
    I think jealousy happens in any relationship if you bring in another love, human or animal. Considering animals do feel better sexually you just have to deal with that fact. If you'd prefer the animal over your human partner overall then you've no reason to be with humans to begin with.
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Comment

Working...
    X