Symbol for Bestiality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbol for Bestiality?

I'm curious as I cannot find anything online. Is there a symbol for Bestiality like the zeta is for Zoos? I know the zeta can be used for both but it more or less is Zoosexual specific.

If not it would be pretty cool to make one. Not sure exactly what it would be though!
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Why would you need one? ...and what do you consider as a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Adlet View Post
      Why would you need one? ...and what do you consider as a difference?
      Most people view zoophilia as a sexuality, where the relationship between the animal and human has lots of love, and view bestiality as someone just using an animal to get off, with no care or love for the animal. At least in my experience anyways.
      I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

• freezyshrimp
        freezyshrimp commented
        Editing a comment
        Interesting. I did not know there was a difference until now. So I am not a zoophile, I am just into beastiality.

I'd there isn't, we could stick with the Greek theme and go with β.
      I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

DuskLuck No. Bestiality is having sex with an animal but not feeling a romantic emotional connection. It's like FWB. You treat the animal like you would a pet. You love it as that but not love it as a partner. Zoosexual is being in love emotionally and romantically with an animal with sex thrown in.
        Zoo sadists are people who abuse and rape animals for their own gratification.

Adlet I'm not zoosexual. I'm only romantically and emotionally attracted to humans. Animal sex is a hot kink. So I wanted to know if there was a Bestiality symbol as well. Apparently there isn't one made though a lot of people just use pawprints I guess. I've seen a pawprint with a heart in it before someone used for Beast.
        I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
        And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
        Thank you and bless!

Comment

• DuskLuck
          DuskLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I figured it was something along those lines.

I've wanted to get a paw print tattoo, but I feel like that is a bit obvious. Especially to the person giving me the tattoo. Lol

• freezyshrimp
          freezyshrimp commented
          Editing a comment
          I am the same as you, not a zoophile, just a kinky lady Thank you for creating your post, as I was not aware there was a difference. I love my boyfriend and I could never love a dog the way I love my boyfriend. But I can definitely love my dog as a pet.

I've heard of the paw print tattoo but I believe them to be a fairly common non kinky dog love symbol. So fairly safe to get but not a sure tell so never assume.

Comment

OK, I get it now. I've never considered using animals as just sex toys. It's always been a romantic affair for me. I've never heard of one specifically for bestiality, so I guess you'll have to make your own. DuskLuck idea of Greek letter B might be what you're after then.

Comment

• DoggieDarling
            DoggieDarling commented
            Editing a comment
            When did I ever say using a pet as a sex toy. Just because I'm not treating the animal as my partner doesn't mean I'm using it like a toy. I love them as my beloved pets. Sex is a natural thing all animals do. I'm not zoo exclusive. Bestiality is a fetish/kink for me but no where at all does that mean I want to use or abuse any animal. I just like hot sex, so does a horny male dog.

• Adlet
            Adlet commented
            Editing a comment
            You said it here: "No. Bestiality is having sex with an animal but not feeling a romantic emotional connection."
            LOL! That's the very definition of a sex toy! So yes, you are!

• metric.spider
            metric.spider commented
            Editing a comment
            You forgot to quote "It's like FWB" (friends with benefits). Do you consider them sex toys to each other then?
            If a pet is treated as good as it can get + extra sex, is it bad? I'm sure they don't have that much sex in their life if they are treated as pets only (some don't have it ever).

Adlet My apologies. I forget you see yourself as an elitist since you like to romance your dog. I forgot that even though my pets are treated with respect, love and care I'm just a filthy person who uses them as sex toys because I'm not in love with them. Frankly with you agreeing to JPdog's views from earlier I'm just willing to take that you're not too accepting of others.

I've had sex with people before that I didn't date but cared a lot for as friends. Shoot, I must only see them as walking sex toys too! I forgot you cannot care and love something without being IN LOVE with it.
          Thank you and bless!

Comment

• DoggieDarling
            DoggieDarling commented
            Editing a comment
            Explain then please? Because all you've done is say I use animals as sex toys and don't love them or care despite me explaining myself multiple times along with other people doing the same. You can disagree with me fine but going around in circles pointing blame fingers isn't really doing anything.

• freezyshrimp
            freezyshrimp commented
            Editing a comment
            Adlet what hard lesson? My man and I are best friends. Sorry you're incapable of experiencing the connection he and I have with eachother. The romantic and spiritual connection between two humans is a wonderful feeling. Also, we get to travel together, marry eachother, have children, and grow old together! Wanna fly to another country with a dog? Paperwork, fees, and quarantines. Marriage? Nope. Children? Nope. Growing old together? Big nope. Gotta get a new dog every 13-20 years, depending on the breed. That sounds pretty mentally damaging and draining, to have the creature you believe you are in love with to die on you so early. But hey your choice.
            Last edited by freezyshrimp; 07-10-2019, 12:24 AM.

• Adlet
            Adlet commented
            Editing a comment
            freezyshrimp Lol! Why are you so desperately seeking my approval!? Look. I don't care! No seriously, I don't. I do not care for, want or need your human experience. What you see as bliss, I see as a mental prison! That's so totally your thing, enjoy! ..but most importantly, please go away already!

Yes, I do tend to go though partners due to age, but that's just life. I'm emotionally strong enough to accept this, so this is not a problem.

"have the creature you believe you are in love..." Wow! Asshole much? Oh, I get it. "IT" is an animal and therefore is incapable of loving me. OK. Now I understand. Only humans are capable of love, animals are not. GOT IT!

I never go to sex clubs but I hear if you go to one and it has some kind of brown banner that means things are accepted.

Comment

• Adlet
            Adlet commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, there is a sexual color code in use. Search engine "Handkerchief Code"

Adlet Why is it a hard concept for you to understand the difference between loving something and being in love. Do you feel anyone not wanting to see their pet as their wife/husband as abusing their animal? I'm not going to be sorry for not be zoosexual exclusive. You are not any better than anyone else because of your sexuality, and that goes for every person. I enjoy consenting sex with other beings, human or animal. I asked a basic question on it and you took it way out into space.
          You honestly cannot be that blind.
          The only difference at all between me and a person who treats their animals like gold is that sometimes there is sex. How is this using an animal. I'm not guilty of anything but I do not take kindly to people saying I abuse animals. At this point I feel you're just being a troll :/ Frankly I thought you were a chill person but again I was wrong.
          Thank you and bless!

Comment

I like how artistically ambitious you are and sorry others are giving you so much shit about it.

Idea wise my first thought was silhouette of someone holding a hard dog cock and licking it, A bit too lewd I suppose.
            Second thought was silhouette of someone with their arm around their dog. Kinda watching the sunset/sunrise with a lover thing, Too on the nose?
            Ohh, Human kissing dog on the nose!

I'm just tossing ideas, take any if you like them, If not I'm sure you'll think of something.
            Last edited by Snuggles; 07-06-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• bitchpolly
              bitchpolly commented
              Editing a comment
              There’s only Adlet giving her shit but now he’s been bitch slapped he might shut up

• Snuggles
              Snuggles commented
              Editing a comment
              You make me wish there was a like button in the comment section.

• bitchpolly
              bitchpolly commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwww bless.....

Snuggles It's fine. Have had trouble before so it is nothing new. Duskluck was respecting and I've no ill will there. Adlet is free to believe what he wants in the end.
            But there is something I've tended to notice. It's sad how no matter what animal sex site I've been on or seen there is always the dumb fights between zoo exclusive people and non exclusive beast people. It never fails and I've yet to really understand why. In the end we are all united over one simple fact. We have consenting sex with animals. What is the point in trying to divide everything when most of the populace hates us to the point of wanting us dead. It's not even concentrated to just the animal sex community, I see it all the time in LGBTQ places. My head hasn't ever been easily able to wrap around finding your sexuality better than another's. It's a big reason why I'm hesitant to join sites that deal with it or sex in general (the kink community is also pretty judgemental)

I like the kissing idea. It's cute and wholesome, the same thing we have for our pets. Just with some sex thrown in. But Dusk's point of keeping the Greek lettering is also a great idea. Though I think the B letter is more widely used and known for other things than the Z.
            When it comes down to it we don't need to have a symbol. But I figured if anyone at all would know about it, it would be here.
            Thank you and bless!

Comment

Agreed, Sex is sex. We all want and need it and there's nothing wrong with that. Love is also love and hating someone for who they love seems a pointless waste of time to me, especially when the world is on fire.

And true, this would be the most logical place to ask about such a thing. Ooh, had another thought. What if the symbol was a fully extended red lipstick. Anyone who doesn't know and asks you could just say you like makeup.

Comment

• Pickledreams
                Pickledreams commented
                Editing a comment
                I love the lipstick idea, discreet- what if the lipstick bottle had a paw print near the base 🐾💄

• Snuggles
                Snuggles commented
                Editing a comment
                This is why there needs to be a like button in the comments. Well done.

I do very much like the lipstick with a paw idea. Cheeky and discreet and not open enough for someone to out you.
              Also agreed, we need to like comment posts. I've seen a lot I'd give a like too.
              Thank you and bless!

Comment

It's unfortunate that you are not zoo, and do not love animals like the partners they should be. No strings attached sex is bad, but with an animal it is awful. I'm at fault for this in the beginnings of my zoo self discovery but I learned that I needed the love and romance. When you just want sex you are using and honestly abusing the animal because they do not understand the "Friends with benefits" aspect humans have. Beastlists are bad people, and I'm not sure you want to be considered that. It's either Zoosexual/Zoophile or abusing animals for sex because you do not actually love them. That goes for everyone who has agreed with you and any of the fetish side that dominates this community. Our Zoo love is NOT your fetish. Our Zoo love is NOT for you to use as a "hot little kink". You are imposters in our lifestyle and should be held accountable for your actions.

Comment

Working...
                X