how to get k9 to fuck me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to get k9 to fuck me

im pretty new to this and wanna know how to get a German Shepard to mount me and just any kinds of tips and tricks

Would you believe that there's a whole subforum just filled with answers to your question?
    Guides, FAQs, How-To's, and anything educational related to animal love

Comment

Let us know about your progress and your experience. We are eagerly waiting to hear out from you!

Comment

We are eagerly waiting to hear out from you!

Comment

Originally posted by cike286 View Post
          We are eagerly waiting to hear out from you!
          Me too as I’m a newbie too

Comment

Originally posted by masteraqua View Post
            im pretty new to this and wanna know how to get a German Shepard to mount me and just any kinds of tips and tricks
            Um... You don't "get" a k9 to fuck you! You don't "train" him or use any kind of force! If he naturally mounts and knots you, congrats! Keep it that way. If he doesn't and never shows interest, then take a hint and stop! I hate guys that force dogs to perform gay sex just because they want to "get a k9 to fuck him." Yes I am a bitch when it comes to that shit! I've taken care of traumatized dogs and I would hate for your Sheppard to feel abused or threatened because that does happen when it comes to "that" sort of forceful penetration!

So don't be "that" guy that contributes to the negative stereotype of bestiality sex [or 'zoophilia.'] being a form of abuse! Its not! But"training" him to mount you, or neutering him so you can peg him, IS abuse! Women almost never need to do anything special to get doggy sex other than changing positions and having patience if she has a certain breed. Plus, gifted vaginas can take 9 inches of dog cock that's 3.75"-4" wide along with a fist-shaped knot that stretches the lips! Taking it in the ass requires serious prepwork. Even then its easier for women to do it because of the obvious!

Comment

Working...
            X