Exciting a Nuetered Male

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exciting a Nuetered Male

Is it possible to get a nuetered male excited?

I adopted my buddy from a co-worker back in February and I'm curious if there is anyway to get him excited.

I've tried belly rubs, rubbing his sheath, pulling back on the sheath but there just doesn't seem to be anything that gets him excited.

In the past with some of my previous dogs (all female) they would show quite a bit of excitement when they would watch me masturbate and would usually come over and lick and nuzzle me.

When I do it now in front of him there is no interest at all unless I introduce a treat such as peanut butter.

I feel like if he doesn't show any interest I'm going to let it be as I don't want him to feel like I'm doing anything against his will.

Any ideas would be appreciated, TIA

Unfortunately if he was neutered while he was still a puppy or if he was before he could ever mate or get sexually excited beforehand then there isn't a whole lot you can do. Many dogs will show no want for sex if they never got to fully mature before being fixed. It might be best to leave it be and just not pressure it. If you wanted to have a dog partner for sex you're better off getting a non altered dog. He is still a good boy and pet, just nothing sexual.
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Comment

• tjhound79
      tjhound79 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I thought but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Still an awesome pal and such a good boy!

Thanks

It might simply take some time and convincing. My neutered boy was the same sort of way where it took him a little bit to get the hint. To be fair, his ears would perk up when I would touch his sheath so he at least knew something was going on.

If not, then at least you have a faithful companion!

Comment

Working...
    X