Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do dogs like to lick and suck human cock?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do dogs like to lick and suck human cock?

I've heard different things. Some say it's a 50/50 weather or not a dog likes oral sex stuff. I can't tell, because dogs don't normally Express their emotions verbally.
    I might be reading into it, but, I think my dog likes my cock. At first she would just lick my cock, from soft to hard, glans to shaft. I came quick the very first time. Years later now, I'm fucking her throat vigorously as I cum in her mouth,and after, licks me clean.
    She struggles a little every time though, and I mean it when I say 'a little'. After a quick lick, I open her mouth with my fingers(this is where she trys to pull back a little) and carefully rest my glans inside the base of her mouth. After a few moments she opens up her throat and... is nice. So I wonder if she actually likes it or not.
    I whipped it out this morning for a quicky in her sleep space, kneeling to get. As the other dogs approached me to try to smell my cock she got jealous, pushed them away, and gave me a great lick job.
    Long story short l, I really enjoy getting blow jobs from my dog, I wonder if she likes it too.

Well, most dogs do love licking and most also love cum. Both our dogs will eagerly like up the cum afterwards. I'm more hesitant on your "Fucking her throat vigorously" . If she pulls back when you force her mouth open, I'm fairly certain that's her telling you she doesn't like it. If I'm not 100% (or as close as possible) that the dog isn't into something, personally I wouldn't do it. Stick with her licking you til you cum, then have her clean you afterwards lol.
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

My dog really likes to lick my cock, but unfortuanately, its a very small dog, and so it can be painfull because of the little mout and teeth... Cum is licked away, no probs... Its a male dog, male dogs are more into smelling and licking than wifes, normally...

Comment

It's been my experience that about 95% of dogs like the taste. I've only ever met like 2 that didn't care for it.

Comment

I wish everyone loved the taste of dick as much as dogs do.

That answer your question?

Comment

I’m not sure about a dog licking a cock but I’m fairly certain they can’t suck one
            I’ve tried to get mine to suck my nipples but to no avail 😁

Comment

I'm sure most dogs like it. Mine certainly did. A lot of the time when we were alone she would approach me to lick my cock and not the other way around. And I was always the one who had to end our sessions.

Comment

All the girls I've been with over the years seem to have enjoyed the smell and taste. It comes natural to dogs because their world is dominated by scent. There were a couple who were not as into the licking as others, however all did do at least some. I've never had a dog suck my penis though. Realistically it is not possible as dogs lack lips, and I'm very concerned on you "throat fucking" your girl. A canine's mouth is not made for that like a human's. Nor do they understand exactly what you're trying to do. I'd advise you to stop that before you injure your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikjmh View Post
                  I'm sure most dogs like it. Mine certainly did. A lot of the time when we were alone she would approach me to lick my cock and not the other way around. And I was always the one who had to end our sessions.
                  Yes, they find no end, want to lick for minutes or hours...

Comment

• Ikjmh
                    Ikjmh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, there were times when mine would only stop to get a drink of water.
                Working...
                X