After knot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After knot

I never had beastility so that's why I don't know. Why do any females don't let the dog to turn after being knotted in vagina or in ass?

Some do some don’t, it’s our choice
    plus you can get pulled about by the dog

Comment

• caikgoch
      caikgoch commented
      Editing a comment
      Dragging each other about is the fun part of the tie.

• bitchpolly
      bitchpolly commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m a bit old for that 😁

It's not advisable, even though quite natural for the doggie: when turned he'd begin to pull to extract the penis, forgetting there's a knot which is impeding the move, and so the whole situation is potentially painful and distressing for the female partner...

Comment

• caikgoch
      caikgoch commented
      Editing a comment
      Male dogs pull because they want more stimulation. You can clench or hump on them and they'll stop pulling.

Usually the dog turns because it's more comfortable for them. He's able to get sown on all fours. My Rotty usually turned and I never had any issue with it. Most dogs are patient enough to wait till the knot subsides before trying to pull out. He's probably more likely to try and pull out early if he's still on the back, since he's not as comfortable.
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

I am rather small framed so often a K9 will just step over me to tie me or be butt to butt. Once in that position, I do prefer one or more people there to hold him back or else I get dragged around the room after when he is trying to get out of me. I am 94 pounds so its easy for a strong K9 to drag me across the floor and shake me like a rag doll. But I accept that its part of his instinctive nature.

Comment

• GeorgeCT
        GeorgeCT commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you must accept!

It can be so painful so i try to avoid that.
      Dark secrets is often the most fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelleen View Post
        I am rather small framed so often a K9 will just step over me to tie me or be butt to butt. Once in that position, I do prefer one or more people there to hold him back or else I get dragged around the room after when he is trying to get out of me. I am 94 pounds so its easy for a strong K9 to drag me across the floor and shake me like a rag doll. But I accept that its part of his instinctive nature.
        Oh god depending on the dog size I sometimes need to grab a hold of the sofa or claw at something to stop him dragging me lol

Comment

Working...
        X