Cat bitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat bitch

Unfortually i dont own a dog at present but what i do own is a kitty cat who loves to be arroused by her bum.
    if i vigously rub her area just behind her tail so lays down and pushes her bum up while bending her legs to.gain grip.
    if i rub my gland on her she gets very excited with am odd strong not pleasant smell soon follows.

My question is it possible to pentrate a.cat either anally or pussy. I think human cock is just too big and dont wanma stress her.
    claws lol.

Anyone fucked a.cat?

A human cock is way to big for sure and that smell is probably anal glands being released. I love my cock on kitty fur, but thats about as good as youre gonna get in that realm

Comment

A domestic feline penis is smaller than your pinky finger. Take that into consideration. A female cat cannot take a human penis without extreme pain and damage to her. It's pretty much accepted that the smallest female animal you could comfortably have sex with is around Australian Shepherd size to a little bit less. So around 30 pounds and up, and that isn't for a man overly endowed in the cock department. Anything smaller and you could hurt the animal.
      If she is in heat the smell is glands being released that help a Tom cat know she is ready to be mated with.
      I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
      I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
      And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
      Thank you and bless!

Comment

Thought so. Just wanted to check. I dont wanna distress her.

Comment

Working...
        X