Two hole horse sex toy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two hole horse sex toy?

Has anyone ordered this, did you like it, any shipping issues (into Canada specificly)?

Darn wish you were closer

Comment

Yes I have one and it is excellent !!!

Comment

• JohnClark3577
        JohnClark3577 commented
        Editing a comment
        Be hot if you shared pics of you using it!

I believe Marelover78 has one or one just like it. He says it is very nice.
      I'd just be careful ordering off Etsy. Not all independent makers use medical grade body safe silicone.
      I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
      I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
      And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
      Thank you and bless!

Comment

I looked at it on esty.com it's $182 plus shipping

Comment

Damn this looks interesting may investigate myself hehe

Comment

I ordered the black one I'm sure it won't compare to the real thing but I'm very excited to get this. About 200 shipped plus exchange too I'm sure. I'll be sure to share some photos when it arrives.

Comment

I ordered the single hole one, it's alright; I find myself not using it much.

Comment

I ordered a black one and had no issues.

It looks great and looks even better in use, but the sensations don't do a whole lot for me and it feels like I have to work way harder to get off using it. Not sure if I'm just not sensitive enough, or if the holes I chose are too loose or too tight. It's also sorta big and oddly shaped to hold... Not a big deal, but worth mentioning at least.

Despite that it did give some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Unfortunately the amount of effort required to even reach that point, plus the prep/clean-up make it a bit too much of a chore to use regularly imo.

Comment

You can order it with different sized orifices depending on how tight you want it. I went for a double with Standard on both and they are good for me as the Standard on the Donut is tighter than the one in the Pussy.

Comment

Working...
                  X