Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Street dogs

Hello.

Do you guys think its safe to have sex with a street dog?

Safe? You'd have to define safe. You will definitely have an elevated risk of one of the few zoonotic diseases, but your biggest worry should be the teeth. The dog doesn't know you and you don't know the dog. That means neither of you are going to have a clear understanding of the other. The dog won't have the same level of trust, and you won't know the subtle indications of the particular dog's body language.

So yeah, watch out for the teeth.

Comment

Thanks for answer.

As far as the trust goes, i was thinking to build up trust over time. I am being friendly to the dog, and giving him food and water.
      My only worry is if there is disease that i can get from the dog.

Comment

I'd say no it's not safe you have no idea how healthy they are or anything else about them. You could get bitten in places you don't want to be

Comment

lol yeah it wouldnt be nice to get bitten.

I just have had this fantasy to be with a dog for so long, and i cant own a dog because i just dont have the time.
          Any suggestion on how to go about finding a dog for sex is welcome.

Comment

safe
            diseases wise
            would depend on the country, here in country Australia I've had the odd horny stray here and there because they were very easily excited and willing.. not overly sure I would do this in other parts of the world but, and once again watch the bitting end lol but if your befriending the dog first then that would be the least of your worries I spose. hopefully it works out good for you just take your time // if a female dog use a rubber to help with
            disease
            worries, if your wanting to take a male dog prepare for the knot - it can catch some people with a surprizing size..my boy is fist size..... and would probably rip some people or leave them very very stretched...anyways take care and research transferable
            diseases in your area.

Comment

Having sex with a stray dog is abusing the dog as you are only using them to get off as you do not love it. You should steer very clear of this on any account. If you are a Zoosexual then it is best to work your way up to having your own bitch to live with out of love and a mutually beneficial relationship.

Also as others pointed out, you do not know about disease, illness or overall temperament.

Comment

• Din
                Din commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree. It's better have your owned dog. But if you ready take that poor dog at your home and make her live better it's ok i think.

Would be to worried that he would bit or attack me or even catch something its not for me

Comment

I too wouldn't trust a stray dog. And I am not interested in other dogs. I have enough with my own. I like monogamy.

Comment

I have to say I have slep with stray dogs before. I never caught anything, but I do look back and feel I could have been more careful of my choices.

Comment

In the uk we don’t really have stray dogs roaming the streets but I wouldn’t anyway, disease etc

Comment

Working...
                    X