No announcement yet.

Caught in the act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never got caught. The closest I came to getting caught was while I was house/ puppy sitting for a professor back in college. The boy I was dating stopped by after work, while I was upstairs with my professor's dog inside me. Luckily the door was locked. I got out from under my guy, and opened the door, naked and sweaty. When he came in, I told him I was masturbating thinking of him. He fucked the hell out of me that night.

Comment

When I was younger, It was like 9-10 or something, and my dog slept on my bed. I thought my parents had gone to bed already, and I was horny. I decided to get mounted by my dog, he likes to lick a little before, so I bad bent over, about to take my underwear off, and then I hear my door open. It's my mom. She took the dog out and we never talked about it. I have been a lot better at hiding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertyasdf View Post
        When I was younger, It was like 9-10 or something, and my dog slept on my bed. I thought my parents had gone to bed already, and I was horny. I decided to get mounted by my dog, he likes to lick a little before, so I bad bent over, about to take my underwear off, and then I hear my door open. It's my mom. She took the dog out and we never talked about it. I have been a lot better at hiding it.
        By 9-10 I mean 9-10 o'clock, not age.

Comment

i have locks on my doors so ive never been caught visually

Comment

Never physically caught in the act. But I had promised my husband I wouldn't start in with the second dog when we took him in for about a year, I agreed, but fairly quickly started having sex with him. Kinda hard to keep this a secret and my husband quickly caught on.

Comment

I don't know for sure If I was caught or not. One time when I was younger, when I first started to engage in activity with my dog, I got a little foolish. Back then, I would play the old "Peanut-Butter game" and let him lick my cock when nobody was home. One night, late after everyone went to bed, I snuck outside in the dark of night to play. We had a privacy fence around the back yard, and I turned off the outside light so I hoped no-one would see me. I hid behind the A/C unit and let my dog go to town on me. As I lay there, I kept on hearing the neighbors door open and close. Frightened that I would be seen, I jumped up and went back inside. I don't know if they saw me, nobody ever said anything about it, so probably not.

Comment

ive come close way too many times in my early days, closest was on new years after everyone had gone to party i was alone and unexpectedly someone came back to sleep early, walked right past past me while I'm fully tied, they were too drunk sleepy to notice lol.

Comment

I always kept the bedroom door locked when I was younger, and was lucky enough to have a very smart boy who knew to only try when I was naked. Sometimes if he was really in the mood he might jump around and paw at me, but he gave me time to take him somewhere private to play.

We did it plenty of times late at night, using a pillow to muffle my moans, and I was always afraid we would get caught but it never happened.

Comment

• J90210
                    J90210 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nice story,makes me hard only by reading it

In college I worked weekends for a guy who had a dairy. I got to work about sunrise. The farmer would get me started milking and stay for a half hour or so and then he would go feed stock, go to town for coffee, etc. while I finished milking the cows. I had the barn to myself so sometimes I would take a break and fuck one of the cows while she was being milked. I had one favorite lady who was a bit shorter and had more meat on her than the others. I used a Coke crate to get things lined up. One day I had just reached the finish line with her when the boss walked in. I pulled out, put my cock in my pants and kicked the crate back and acted like I was busy. I was still up-zipped and there was a big wet spot on my pants with a little of my cum too. He came over to tell me what to do for the afternoon. We were standing behind my favorite girl and my cum was dripping out of her and forming a puddle in the straw bedding. I was doing my best to cover the wet spot at my crotch. I thought I was fired for sure or worse. He looked straight at her pussy but did not say anything. He just ignored it and didn’t say anything. A few things he said after that (like how pretty a cow’s pussy is) made me think he was doing it too but we never talked about it.

Comment

I almost got caught once too, I was at my friends house, and he had this yellow lab about 4ish years i believe, and his layout of the apartment he lived in was very U shapped, so the kitchen had an opening to the dinner room, and to thr right was the living room, and to that rooms right were a set of stairs leading to the bedrooms. Well one day I told him I was going to the bathroom and saw the dog pacing around the living room. everytime I had the thought cross my mind of getting her to lick me, and this moment was no different, so i went into the kitchen and the dog followed, and i quickly unbuttoned my pants and halfway dropped em and bent over, and she walked right up and started licking me as I started to jack off. so literally right after I came, I heard my friend fly down his stairs and into the living room, and just when he reached around the corner, I was able to pull my pants up. He asked what I was doing in the kitchen as the dog walked away right by him and I said I was getting a drink lol. Idk if he put two and two together.

another time I got caught looking at my uncles dog's ass and he told me if I was gonna take her out to dinner first and laughed. I never blushed so hard in my life lol

Comment

Never caught, but I do have a funny story. I described this on BF a few years ago:

I used to visit herds of horses at night, at a large institution. Back then, they allowed it. Someone apparently spotted me hopping a fence, and called the police.

I was in the main big pasture, had only been there for about ten minutes, when I heard the police helicopter coming. They have a unique droning note that is easily identifiable from a distance.

At that moment I was flirting with a mare and her foal. When the spotlight started shining around the pasture, I took cover under her belly, while her foal chewed on the top of my head.

The helicopter circled around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around, AND around for 20 minutes at least, shining their spotlight all over the pasture. Tax dollars at work. I stayed with the mare and her foal but I considered making a run for one of the barns for shelter. Bless her, she did not bolt even when the light was on her several times.

I did not know then, that their helicopters have infrared cameras, so if I had run I would have been busted for sure even if the spotlight had not been on me.

The whirly-pig finally left and I stayed in the herd. Later a police cruiser came around shining their spotlight at the barns etc. but I was out in the big pasture far beyond their beam. They never saw anything.

I've never had any close calls in encounters with any dogs.
                      Last edited by Barb Dwyer; 05-07-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Rexi97
                        Rexi97 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Jesus man I can only imagine how scary that situation must've been!

I regret that don't have an exciting "almost caught" or "been caught" experience to tell about.
                      I live in the middle of nowhere and it's only my horse and I. I don't have sex with any humans, and I am exclusive to him.
                      He fucks me all the time without me...or him...being caught.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                        Dirty Hound commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love to sneak out to your place

• Sirius_Lover
                        Sirius_Lover commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds nice. Wish I could come over.

I was balls deep in my German Shepard when I heard a sliding door opening and my mother frantically walking around trying to find something. She called my name and I was so scared that she was going to barge into my room and see me, frozen, with my dick in my Shep's asshole...But with amazing luck, she found what she was looking for and left the house.
                      I was so scared that it was going to happen again that I couldn't get hard again, which was disappointing, because I was almost at climax before she walked in the house.

I did use him again that day and it felt better than usual to cum in his warm, tight ass.

Comment

Never caught but very close a few times. I don't have a dog of my own but my mom does and he is very much into breeding me.
                        Whenever I go to visit, I try to get some alone time with him. The closest I've been to being caught was on Christmas eve, I always want to give my ass as a Christmas gift to my lover, we moved to the bathroom, I got down on all fours, he started humping and it started getting more painful than usual, after a few more thrusts I noticed that his knot slipped in (first time for that btw). After 25 minutes of his knot being inside me, my mom knocked on the bathroom door, asking if the dog was with me in there and asked if I was OK because I'd been gone for a while. I said he was with me and that I wasn't feeling too good. Had to stay in there for another 20 minutes after that. Don't know what I would have done if I did get caught.

Comment

Sometimes the act hasn't started yet and the animal is presenting itself as if to say LET'S FUCK NOW while you don't have privacy.

"He really likes you."

Then you have to pretend the role of a clueless non-zoo. You can't be caught in the act of not doing something.

Comment

• Kristy
                            Kristy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Very amusing situation, but probably just the amusing way you said it. Not so funny, having to pretend to be non-zoo, I'm sure. Interesting!
                        Working...
                        X