No announcement yet.

Caught in the act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes when I was really young after everyone went to sleep I would go to the garage and let our family dog mount me. One night my dad walked into the garage cause he forgot to change over the laundry before he went to bed. Needless to say he walked in and saw the dog balls deep in me just humping away. We locked eyes for a second and he just turned around without saying anything and went back inside. No one ever said a word to me about it but about a week later I came home from school to find our dog neutered. Jokes on them he still fucked me like he had his balls I guess my ass was to good to forget.

Comment

I got caught a few times.

The first time was a few months shy of my 14th birthday. I always took care of my neighbors dog when he would be gone more than a day or two.

So so this particular time he had to drive cross country to pick up his son from college for the summer. I would feed and water the dog each day he was gone.

I had had already been messing with him for several months when I could, so almost everyday the guy was gone I had some fun.

So so it was the last day before they were due back and I was getting fucked by the dog, he had me knotted when the door opens and father and son walk in.

I was was so scared and embarrassed. He sent his son upstairs and he asked if I was ok. I nodded as I started to cry. He left the room. The dog eventually finished and the knot eventually released me. When the dog went to the kitchen the neighbor came back in and told me to go home and we would talk later.

A couple days later he had me come over. He said he wouldn’t tell anyone and told his son not to either

he then asked me why I did it and I just sat there not answering. He asked if I wanted to do it again I again didn’t answer. He said I could do things with the dog if I let him do things with him. I again didn’t answer. I went home a few minutes later.

a few days later I returned within a week I was regularly being fucked by my neighbor and his dog. Two weeks after that his son was fucking me too. This lasted until I left for college. The dog passed away while I was gone during my freshman year. During the summer I still let my neighbor fuck me.

Comment

Not sure if my parents suspected anything but when I was younger I would usually jack off our black lab in the garage all the time. He was huge for a lab, way huge, maybe he was mixed idk. Anyway, one day I remember jerking him off really good, he was really into it and thrusting violently and hard squirting his dog semen everywhere!! Then all of a sudden the garage door opened. I ran in the house and into my room heart racing. They had to of seen him with a raging hard on, there's no way they couldn't have. But my parents never said a word. So I just kept jacking him off in the garage, in the yard, my room non-stop until I discovered I liked the taste of dog cum...

Comment

Another time I was caught it was more of a setup. I had a friend who had lots of animals and we both knew of each other’s interests in animals so he invited me over a lot to enjoy myself.

One time one I was there, I was going to orally stimulate a couple horses. The first one went off without any issues.

Right after i started on the second one my then boyfriend walked into the barn. There I am nakedCum on face and mouth slobbering all over a horse dick. I stopped and just stared at him. He told me to finish what I was doing. He stood and watched the whole time.

He told me later that night he though it was hot to watch. I asked if he wanted to join next time and he said no that it was disgusting.

He watched me many times after but he never joined in.

Comment

Great confessions

Comment

Luckily I wasn't caught. was fucking a friends bitch. they didn't fix her because they were breeding her with another dog. so she was in heat and we had to watch their place while they were away. took full advantage and they never knew.

Comment

Haven't been caugth ever and not aware of anyone knowing (no signs of that).
                There are few stories with happy (and hot) outcomes after being caugth. Ooh, I'm even a bit jealous of such stories, but I belive I wouldn't be that lucky at any point of my life if I got caugth.
                Brought my life to the point where I enjoy full privacy with my doggy with almost no chance of being disclosed.

Comment

• Ikjmh
                  Ikjmh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree, I think if I got caught I'd want to just die.

bump, missing the stories

Comment

My dad cought me humping my dog when he open the front door. He asked me "What are you doing?" and I told him "I'm just hugging the dog.." He was so shocked that he walked away. They banned me from being at home with my dogs and sent me to therapy. A few months down the road they found my dog dildos and they sat down to have a talk with me. They told me that they don't care if I'm into bestiality, they will love me no matter what. They even let me keep my dog dildos; just told me not to fuck the real dogs.

Comment

No, I have never been caught. Never plan too, either.

Comment

Been 'actually caught' twice now, but almost caught wayyyyy too many times :S
                      What's knot to like? <3

Comment

• johncarguy
                        johncarguy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bet that was a fun convo with your brother later. Hopefully he accepted it and didn't blackmail you or treat you differently.... Or tell your parents.

• Dirty Hound
                        Dirty Hound commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Damn, so what happened after that?

• Zebedee
                        Zebedee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You like the chance of being caught?

One day a neighbor was swimming in our pool and I asked if I could go in her back yard and pet her black lab. I knew the lab well and had sucked and been fucked by him before, and every time he saw me alone he would dance pant and grow hard, his big red beautiful cock sticking out of it's sheath in anticipation for me to taste it lick it, take it in my mout, then get on my knees and offer my doggie cunt to pleasure him.

A "Yes" meant I went into the back yard alone, peeled off my swim trunks to totally nude and immediately knelt down and pulled back his sheath to reveal the length of his large, purple red veiny cock that was so appetizing. I started stroking and licking it getting him pumping, pre-cum squirting from him,then positioned and let him mount me, his hot cock thrusting to find my hole and penetrate me, when suddenly the neighbor next door behind the wooden fence made a noise. In that short time of confusion, panick and positioning to look through a crack in the fence, my lab lover's throbbing cock thrust hard and deep into my ass cunt and had me held tight fucking me furiously..... There was nothing to do as I got an angle to see a man peering back, his cock out and hard him stroking it as I peered at him, his cock and all I could do was moan in response to what felt like an extra hard fucking with his cock feeling bigger than ever, thrusting faster and deeper than ever. I was paralyzed by the act and pleasure of being bred and on display.

There was nothing to do or say as it was understood I was paralyzed with pleasure with a large dog cock pumping me with only primal moans of being fucked the only thing that could escape my lips. He obviously approved as did his bulging cock, stroking furiously as I got bred. My eyes locked on him enjoyment of him watching me be fucked growing for me it until he grunted and came on the fence, stepping up toward the fence board gap aiming his cock slit at and up to the crack, cum splattering through and running down the boards as my moans continued both from being bred and this man cumming for me and because of me.

I collapsed in pleasure as my lab lover dismounted, showing me his engorged cock, dripping with our combined juices, before mounting me again to continue cumming on and in me. Shaking and whimpering more than I ever had, warm dog cum running down my legs, realizing how much more I enjoyed putting on a show for someone who enjoyed it....our mutual secret

Several more times after that introduction I made sure I announced I was in the back yard for the neighbor, hoping my audience would return and he did, each of use more turned on. I made sure I gave him the best view of sucking and getting mounted and bred performing right up next to the fence, the widest gap in the boards somehow had been "widened" a good bit into a larger knot hole, for his pleasure and his tribute to shoot his cum through as his applause...At times backed up to the fence so he got the best view of the lab penetrating and ass fucking me, and finally face to the fence, mouth open tongue licking inviting him to aim for it so I could taste his tribute.
                      Last edited by deepdown1; 07-12-2019, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I nearly did. I was on a camping trip with my Aunt (who I would love to fuck) to get some action with her male spaniel I left the tent, I was leeting him lick me, but then I heard my Aunt she was about to leave the tent, I thought she was asleep, I didn't cum lol. I like my Aunt and Mum too. I would love a threesome with them, my Aunt is my Mum's sister.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                        Dirty Hound commented
                        Editing a comment
                        fun fun fun

I've never been caught yet I often wanked against the sex of my mastiff when I was a young teenager and always afraid that my parents see me. It was so good to be scared enjoying

Comment

Working...
                      X