No announcement yet.

How many animals have you had sex with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many of you are so lucky. I'm very happy for you. And for those who are like me and have no experience, chin up! It will happen for all of us some day. Maybe we can help each other? :-)

Comment

3 actual sex.
      I want to say 12 or so lick/jack/finger maybe more. I do like to play with any friendly animal I can.

Comment

Still working on getting a knot. I've gotten to "play" with 2 different dogs. One was just hands and the other was hands and mouth.

Comment

really hard to actually try to count... but in 30+yrs i can only conservatively guess at several dozen dogs ... thinking it would have to be 25 at minimum maybe closer to 50 even

Comment

Fucked by 2 male dogs so far. Planning for more in the future.

Comment

None yet my girl is to small and i can't get another so sadly I will have to wait

Comment

wow, been into k9s for a hell of a long time (25 + years) so around 30_40 male dogs one female dog ( very new to her but loving it ) one male mini pony both sucking and anally fucking him, got him in side me on a few occasions but not fully hard and no thrusting or cum sadly but still felt great, I very much enjoyed sucking his massive cock over several month, dam I miss him lol // have my two Great Dane boys that get me on a weekly basis and my girl when ever im in the mood, so feeling spoiled

Comment

2 кобеля и несколько коров, люблю животных больше чем людей

Comment

I visited a uncles farm many times. Fascinated when the males would mount the bitches and wondered what it would be like. made my 11 yo boner stick out. Plenty of horny male dogs to mount me in the barn, field, woods! I loved when they shot inside or on me! Now I look for a male dog for fun!

Comment

Probably not as much as many others here. I've been with only female animals. For bitches, 8, including the two girls I live with now.
                      For mares, 2. One was a fling to know what it felt like. The other was a mare I felt I had a loving relationship with for a couple years. She was not mine, but we connected on a deep level.
                      I've not had the want, or the ability to have sex with any other animals.

Comment

ive only ever done things with 1 dog

Comment

None, sadly. Already had my chances with a nice Boxer bitch and a a fine gelding, but no sex yet. Hope I could do it one day.

Comment

Somewhere around 200-250, quit counting years and years ago, mostly only mares.

Comment

• Jans_Mares
                              Jans_Mares commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yes i do, and few new ones every year to count.

• @ngel_dust
                              @ngel_dust commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How lucky you are, wish I had a barn of mares to make love to whenever I want

• marelover90
                              marelover90 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Jan you are the man! I hope to have a number like this one day.

Just one if you count oral. My dog was too small for me. Maybe someday I'll get a big one when I'm in a position where I can take care of a dog.

Comment

I am now with my second lover-husband dog. I am faithful to him. Other dogs don't interest me.

Comment

Working...
                              X