Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those into male k9, how often are you mounted per week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those into male k9, how often are you mounted per week.

Just wondering how active are you and your lover.
    1 - 2 times
    40.00%
    3 - 4 times
    31.43%
    5 - 6 times
    5.71%
    I lost count
    22.86%

Moved to zoo
    Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
    -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
    -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

My love mounts me whenever he wishes to do so, which is usually around 3 times per day, however during the weekends, when I get to spend the whole day with him, it's mostly even more often than that ;3 <3

Comment

• Ct32ct
        Ct32ct commented
        Editing a comment
        So hott! Does he drain completely or pops out before the knot goes down?

• Loli_Girl
        Loli_Girl commented
        Editing a comment
        He drains completely and honestly, sometimes I feel like he doesn't want to pull out at all, with how long he keeps his cock inside me ^^'

For my boy and I, it heavily depends on the time of year. In the summer we are so out and active that he hardly has energy left over at the end of the day for any sexy times, which is totally cool with me because his libido is often higher than mine lol. However in the dead of winter, we are usually sexually active at least once per day, sometimes twice. The most he has ever asked in a given day is 3 times, but that was when we were hanging out with a friend also. He loves meeting new people lol.
      Do yourself a favor and have some substance.

Comment

I let them mount whenever they want too. Most days it's at least two or three times. If we're really in the mood, it can sometimes be more.

Comment

• foox
          foox commented
          Editing a comment
          Well depends on the dog cock, or no? if he stay well locked into your vagina or quickly drops out after the pounding

• ghostrider
          ghostrider commented
          Editing a comment
          Beyond hot. That's k9 love at its best.

• xpuppyslutx
          xpuppyslutx commented
          Editing a comment
          If they don't finish the first time, we just keep trying until they do.

It's changed a lot over time for us. Very frequently when we began, several times per week while excited and training (not just the dog!). But only occasionally these days. So I went with the lowest poll option.

Comment

I also do so at my boy's request. Usually this happens once in the morning, and once or twice in the evening, after coming home from work.

Comment

Our German shepherd mounts my wife at least once a day, knotted, full session, last at least 45 minutes .

Comment

One of my dogs Male mounts me 3+ times a day. and lasts over 1-2hrs

Comment

When ever we get some alone time 😇

Comment

Working...
                X