What happened to bf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to bf?

How comes bf doesnt work? Did the host drop the site or what?

The whole community (or at least the vast majority...) was mourning the site over the last month...
    Attached Files

Comment

Damn money has to get in the way. At least i saved the picture of the mare pussy i played with!

Comment

lol, I take it you weren't too active on BF .... they announced the closing well in advance

Comment

not sad at all to see beaker and southflorida gone.

Comment

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto that.

Instead of looking for new people to take over the site for them, they just outright threw everything away. BF was a flawed site, but most of its flaws lie in how the site was managed and policed
          ~Любовь лошадей~

Comment

Originally posted by SiberianStall View Post
            Instead of looking for new people to take over the site for them, they just outright threw everything away. BF was a flawed site, but most of its flaws lie in how the site was managed and policed
            Indeed... though now -- at least, it can serve us as a good example of how NOT to run a zoo forum.

Either way, the point (talking about what was wrong with BF) is pretty much moot now, since BF has died.

Thankfully -- so far -- I am pretty pleased with how everything is running here at ZooVille. While I hope it continues to grow by leaps and bounds, I also hope that said growth doesn't ever occur so overwhelmingly that the staff ever begins to become disenchanted... That's the absolute worst thing that could happen to any forum... and it's what happened at BF. For a long time, BF was a great place... I think it just had too many growing pains, and a mounting lack of trust among the admins and moderator staffers. So, again I will say: kudos to the staff and admin(s)! You're all doing great work here. Thank you again!
            Just a gay male zoophile. If it has a penis, I like it!

Comment

BF and co was run as a business, not as a lifestyle site wich seems to be common assumed. The major credit card companies started to refuse payments to The company that operated BF. No money, no service. The sites delivered an impressive bandwith, so the hosting costs must have been considerable.

Comment

As a refugee from Beast forum myself, I was absolutely deviated when I heard the news that BF was shut down permanently. I had a bunch of friends I made that I cannot contact anymore. A lot of which helped me through difficult times. And because GayBeast was also going, I never was able to get my 4 favorite dolphin fingering videos. Believe me I'm still pissed that this happened, but I'm glad that some courageous individuals made a new forum that we ALL hope NEVER gets shut down. I certainly don't want that.

Comment

Working...
                X