Bad experiences with zoophilia/bestiality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad experiences with zoophilia/bestiality

While we're all here because we're interested in the topic of sex with animals, I find that the vast majority of posts are about how great it is, and there is a kind of groupthink euphoria that develops. While that is fun, I think it would be useful to hear about some negative experiences to be aware of the risks. I have heard from women that the knot can be very painful, for example. Horses are certainly dangerous and not to be treated without respect. I also heard from one woman who got an infection from a dog (bacterial). Another story I read was from Ireland about a woman who actually died from being knotted because she was allergic to dogs! Have you had any bad experiences that you could share for others to learn from?

I have had plenty of bad zoo experiences, but usually resulted from my own carelessness...i.e. getting stepped on or kicked by a horse, and almost getting caught on numerous occasions. Just made me more respectful of my partners and more discreet in my actions.

There's inherent risk in everything, but if you want to have sex with a 1000lb + animal, you better know what you're doing and take adequate precautions.

More often the negative experiences results from the disappointment of a lack of sexual fulfillment, which can happen in any sexual relationship.
    Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by mammalsexual View Post
      I have had plenty of bad zoo experiences, but usually resulted from my own carelessness...i.e. getting stepped on or kicked by a horse, and almost getting caught on numerous occasions. Just made me more respectful of my partners and more discreet in my actions.

There's inherent risk in everything, but if you want to have sex with a 1000lb + animal, you better know what you're doing and take adequate precautions.

More often the negative experiences results from the disappointment of a lack of sexual fulfillment, which can happen in any sexual relationship.
      I'm glad you weren't seriously injured! And that's a good point about the ever-elusive ultimate "sexual fulfillment" which is always just out of reach, no matter how close we feel to it. I can honestly say I have never had an orgasm I wasn't somewhat disappointed by, at least a little bit.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
        Rainwolfk commented
        Editing a comment
        It's like any other belief. You cannot practice your beliefs just once. Even people who play sports do not practice their sport only once.
        It is ok to be disappointed in your practice but that is why you continue practicing. If you did it perfect the first time there would be no belief and there would be no game.
        The people who deprive you of your practice are playing to win and they have no true beliefs. That is not playing for life and their beliefs are to cease living.

• MaxWizer
        MaxWizer commented
        Editing a comment
        Heh, it's not about skill or practice. It's ennui.

Ive had a few nights I had one to many drinks and Hyper active husky mix,. I wouldnt be ready for him to mount but he was and BAM he would be right off target and he would stab me in some sensitive spots before i could get my hand back there to control it. ouch. But the times i didnt have control and he still hit the target first thrust omg. Ive had his claws dig into my sides and hips but i kinda enjoy that. But over all its been wonderful experiences and time spent with ones I love.

Comment

My only bad experience was the continued frustration at wasting years dealing with flakes before finally - at long last - finding a willing and skilled owner!
        Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Originally posted by MaxWizer View Post

I'm glad you weren't seriously injured! And that's a good point about the ever-elusive ultimate "sexual fulfillment" which is always just out of reach, no matter how close we feel to it. I can honestly say I have never had an orgasm I wasn't somewhat disappointed by, at least a little bit.
          Lost a toenail temporarily(the "stepped on" incident), and bruised a shin (the "kicked" incident)... ...No big deal

And to clarify about the "lack of sexual fulfillment", the positive experiences far outweigh the negative ones. As I've stated before in other posts, the best lover I've ever had was a mare, and over the course of many years, we developed an intense love affair that was very satisfying on both a physical and emotional level for each of us. Without a doubt there was both "sexual" and "emotional" fulfillment for either partner.

That being said, there were some times where, for whatever reason, orgasms could not be achieved or were weak, and that is just a natural part of any relationship, interspecies or not.

Sadly, this mare passed away last year ( I still grieve as i always will), and although I am blessed to be able to have regular intercourse with another willing mare, it is not as good as it was with the other. This girl was a very special mare...grateful for the time we had together (best time of my life), but sure would like to have that type of love in my life again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0410171434c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	29271
          Last edited by mammalsexual; 04-07-2019, 12:23 AM.
          Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

Just a few scratches and bruises , the bruises came from his enthusiastic probing, but as I’m still fairly new to it I suppose it’s inevitable

Comment

• jacky
              jacky commented
              Editing a comment
              You can put socks on their paws to stop being clawed. some large breeds will may try and hold you by the neck with their jaws. just drop your head and push back on to his cock, X

• bitchpolly
              bitchpolly commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t take him from behind I/we find missionary better

Talking about risks... getting mounted by a heavy male ostrich risking bruises, scares and taking his very huge bird"penis" into your hole...
            Yeah it can be risky and dangerous.
            Its up to that person what he/she will risk/take.
            I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
            (and Emus)
            (Might want to contact me on our Discord Server for some unique bird material, see my profile.)
            (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread:
            https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

• MaxWizer
              MaxWizer commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a new one I haven't heard of. I imagine there is also a risk of getting pecked (ouch).

• ashy
              ashy commented
              Editing a comment
              Taking a bird cock? Buddy, you're an inspiration. Dangerous as it may be, that must have been incredible.

About 7 years ago i broke my own rule and allowed a couple to visit my old dog. The male partner was overly enthusiastic and was trying to force a situation neither his wife or the dog would of found natural or comfortable with. While i tried to calm him and give him a little guidance about dogs and this lifestyle he refused and went to grab my dog! Lets just say he left my house faster than he entered and im quite sure the bruise around his eye resulting from me protecting not only my dog but his wife, was a talking point for him at work for a week or two. His wife was very sorry and messaged several times to say so, hence I dont allow couples to meet my dog. He is part of my family and I will protect my family until the bitter end. I know that may of been a one-off but i wont put myself or my dog in a position like that again and no matter how many people ask me or try to prove they are different, it wont be happening. Sorry.
            Last edited by MyK9Friend; 04-07-2019, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Kristy
              Kristy commented
              Editing a comment
              Incredible. I respect you highly for handling it like that. Good going.

• songwing
              songwing commented
              Editing a comment
              That's horrible. I mean if he wanted to actually do anything with your dog he should have used you as a guide and you were offering. He probably was just trying to act something that he wasnt really wanting... you had every right to do what you did.

• Dragonia
              Dragonia commented
              Editing a comment
              What a horrible experience, for both you and your K9!
              Bloody disgusting behaviour, and very deserving of a black eye!
              Good on you!

Hmmmm, as with most inter species romances I've had issues at times, but nothing I would call a bad experience. Had the dogs bone miss the target on many occasions ... OUCH ... but when he finds the hole and slides in, fuck, you forget all about that lol. Nothing as frustrating as when your'e just ready to consummate with a mare, when she steps forward .. god dammit ...cum blast in the air, or when I'm super horny and I mean SUPER horny, and the mares just not in the mood ... oh well. I can still rub and lick her But overall I'd say most experiences have been super fucken dooper fan-freaken-tastic
            The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• DerZoomer
              DerZoomer commented
              Editing a comment
              That happened a couple times to me too, when I was mating with a female ostrich in standing position (rather than sitting) and she starts walking forward, I have a couple videos where I had to blast into the air rather than into her cloaca

• ashy
              ashy commented
              Editing a comment
              Ohh yep! I've had this happen with mares and bitches. Oh you stopped to blow your load? Let me pull away real quick...
              Then there's the yes-no mare mood, where she totally wants you and is loving your cock, then she decides to walk away. A minute later she's pushing her ass back in your face. Okay girl do you want it or not :P

• VersacePony
              VersacePony commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing worse then being Almost there and they walk away on you haha. But super satisfying when they stay and enjoy it. Win some lose some I guess.

scratches for sure but totally worth it

Comment

For me its frustration when I am in the mood but she isnt. Those are the bad times

Comment

I haven't had any bad past experiences with zoo activity unless you care to count the experiences I'm not currently having, and any related concept to the inactivity.

Comment

Uma das experiências negativas foi ao tentar anal pela primeira vez com um cão, permiti que ele penetrasse o bulbo no desde o início da penetração, minha intenção era ficar engatada e funcionou, porém, quando ele forçou para desengatar seu membro saiu subitamente com muita rapidez e isso me causou muita dor, outra foi que logo ao iniciar eu apoiava os joelhos no chão sem a devida proteção, tanta excitação e tesão que não me atentei a isso, chão quente e falta de proteção resultaram em bolhas que demoraram muito para cicatrizar.
                  Uma das experiências negativas foi ao tentar anal pela primeira vez com um cão, permiti que ele penetrasse o bulbo no desde o início da penetração, minha intenção era ficar engatada e funcionou, porém, quando ele forçou para desengatar seu membro saiu subitamente com muita rapidez e isso me causou muita dor, outra foi que logo ao iniciar eu apoiava os joelhos no chão sem a devida proteção, tanta excitação e tesão que não me atentei a isso, chão quente e falta de proteção resultaram em bolhas que demoraram muito para cicatrizar.
                  Veronica Sátiro

Comment

• MaxWizer
                    MaxWizer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hot floors. That's definitely a tropical country problem.

• Papasmerf21
                    Papasmerf21 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ouch. Anal pain from a quick knot pullout, and hot floor surface causing burns! No fun and hurt
                    If not wanting anal sex, use a butt plug or sextoy to keep from entering there lol
                    and kneepads to help make it more safe, comfortable and also prevent burns!

Originally posted by MyK9Friend View Post
                  About 7 years ago i broke my own rule and allowed a couple to visit my old dog. The male partner was overly enthusiastic and was trying to force a situation neither his wife or the dog would of found natural or comfortable with. While i tried to calm him and give him a little guidance about dogs and this lifestyle he refused and went to grab my dog! Lets just say he left my house faster than he entered and im quite sure the bruise around his eye resulting from me protecting not only my dog but his wife, was a talking point for him at work for a week or two. His wife was very sorry and messaged several times to say so, hence I dont allow couples to meet my dog. He is part of my family and I will protect my family until the bitter end. I know that may of been a one-off but i wont put myself or my dog in a position like that again and no matter how many people ask me or try to prove they are different, it wont be happening. Sorry.
                  to me, that seems like a "bad dude" issue rather than a "couple" issue. ultimately, they're your rules. but i've had single people be far worse than couples. i'm sorry you had a negative experience with the humans, regardless the context.

Comment

Working...
                  X