No announcement yet.

Bad experiences with zoophilia/bestiality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got cough while trying to fuck a male dog but it doesn't work (at that time no exp.) and the guy show up from somewhere in the dark asked me to fuck him instead the male dog at that moment i was shocked and scared he will remember me i don't want to be in front his face anymore and it was last time i tried to play with that dog even he likes and ready to get fucked.

Comment

I'm a guy
      Knot rip outs ... Holy shit! Had a hound that had been chasing a bitch that hadn't started standing yet, figured i would give him some. He was flat out fucking me senseless felt like his back feet were coming off the ground he was nailing me so hard. Guess his feet were coming off the ground. He was near 3/4 inflated i think when his feet flew under me and he flipped off me backwards with a yelp. It felt like he ripped my asshole off. I later discovered he was baseball sized knot.
      Letting lust kick in and just letting him go for it... without checking out the equipment first .... after he done knotted is not the time to discover it feels like he has a grapefruit shoved in there.

Comment

• Pooch pounder
        Pooch pounder commented
        Editing a comment
        Was the dog okay after that?

Well... i got "bitten" once, and it let a bruise on my "friend", but that happened since the dog was new into licking and got curious about nibbling at it.

Comment

People talking about scratches and stuff, well that's one of the best parts! When he grabs you and makes you his bitch totally. Oh I love it.
        But I've gotten in trouble with dogs that were just TOO BIG. Yes there is such a thing! One time I realized it before it was too late and pulled him out. Hurt like hell but no real damage. Another one I decided "okay how bad could it be?". Pretty bad. I didn't enjoy that 10 minutes and when he started deflating I was swearing off dog cock forever (that didn't last long though lol)
        ​​​​​​​Like another said above, know your limits and check his equipment first.

Comment

I got one for you guys. Many years ago, there was this neighbor dog that was large and brown. Sort of reminded me of Scooby Doo. After months of sneaking him in to fool around, I decided to do more than just rubbing him off. I got on all fours and he mounted me the wrong way and now I have this glass eye!

...JK

He mounted me the wrong way and I attempted to do oral on him instead. I thought I could control his eagerness to breed since I've gotten accustomed to how he works. Needless to say in that position, he had more control. When he felt my lips, he thrusted so hard that he punched a deep hole between my tounge and right jaw all the way back. I forced him off of me and spat some blood on the floor. Hurt like hell and the following days weren't no better. Tried to keep it clean by gurgling mouthwash several times a day, but it still got quite inflamed. I started to look for a likely excuse to tell my dad as to why I had a hole in my mouth and hurt too much to talk, but it fortunately started healing up. Now I got some scar tissue and a slight dimple there now. Just something to help me remember all of those fond times we spent together

Comment

My short answer is: No, I have not had bad zoosexual experiences. If you engage in sex with another species, you must expect a bit of mis-match as you learn each other.

But I have never been treated badly by an animal, and I have never treated them badly.

I could cite some cases such as showing up for work at the office the next morning with 3-hour-old love bites on my neck which could not have possibly come from humans. Big tooth marks 1/2 inch wide in the middle of a black-and-blue bruise as big as your fist. I don't know what my co-workers thought of that, but none of them ever asked.

Other than that, what else? Weather. If you choose to mingle with horses, you will be out there with them regardless of whatever weather you may be in. Beautiful warm summer nights? Or maybe dusting snow off their backs? Rain and mud? Been there, done that.

Comment

The first time I let my mini flare inside me. I wouldn't exactly call it a bad experience as no serious damage was done, but it did hurt and continued to hurt for a few days after.

Comment

Originally posted by arcticwolf69 View Post
                I'm a guy
                Knot rip outs ... Holy shit! Had a hound that had been chasing a bitch that hadn't started standing yet, figured i would give him some. He was flat out fucking me senseless felt like his back feet were coming off the ground he was nailing me so hard. Guess his feet were coming off the ground. He was near 3/4 inflated i think when his feet flew under me and he flipped off me backwards with a yelp. It felt like he ripped my asshole off. I later discovered he was baseball sized knot.
                Letting lust kick in and just letting him go for it... without checking out the equipment first .... after he done knotted is not the time to discover it feels like he has a grapefruit shoved in there.
                Argh that sounds hot, that was a bad experience for you?

Comment

My dog clawing at my thighs during humping was a problem. Putting socks on his paws was too much hassle so I started wearing my dressing gown to avoid scratches. Strangely he is more inclined to hump me when I wear it. If I am naked he doesn't seem as interested.

Comment

Only one bad experience. Years ago, I rescued a Great Dane from a shelter. She was the most loving girl I've ever seen. I couldn't sit or lay anywhere without her draped all over me and she weighed almost as much as I did. I had to find her another home for one reason. She would race toward me at full speed and crash into me. Several times she knocked me head over heels. I've not been hit playing football that hard! After a serious knee injury I found her a home with a young girl. For some reason she never bowled over females.

Comment

Working...
                    X