No announcement yet.

Bad experiences with zoophilia/bestiality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got cough while trying to fuck a male dog but it doesn't work (at that time no exp.) and the guy show up from somewhere in the dark asked me to fuck him instead the male dog at that moment i was shocked and scared he will remember me i don't want to be in front his face anymore and it was last time i tried to play with that dog even he likes and ready to get fucked.

Comment

I'm a guy
      Knot rip outs ... Holy shit! Had a hound that had been chasing a bitch that hadn't started standing yet, figured i would give him some. He was flat out fucking me senseless felt like his back feet were coming off the ground he was nailing me so hard. Guess his feet were coming off the ground. He was near 3/4 inflated i think when his feet flew under me and he flipped off me backwards with a yelp. It felt like he ripped my asshole off. I later discovered he was baseball sized knot.
      Letting lust kick in and just letting him go for it... without checking out the equipment first .... after he done knotted is not the time to discover it feels like he has a grapefruit shoved in there.

Comment

• Pooch pounder
        Pooch pounder commented
        Editing a comment
        Was the dog okay after that?

• Calikennelmaster
        Calikennelmaster commented
        Editing a comment
        was the DOG okay...!!? what about his poor asshole.

• mrrabbit
        mrrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        That story was hot

Well... i got "bitten" once, and it let a bruise on my "friend", but that happened since the dog was new into licking and got curious about nibbling at it.

Comment

People talking about scratches and stuff, well that's one of the best parts! When he grabs you and makes you his bitch totally. Oh I love it.
        But I've gotten in trouble with dogs that were just TOO BIG. Yes there is such a thing! One time I realized it before it was too late and pulled him out. Hurt like hell but no real damage. Another one I decided "okay how bad could it be?". Pretty bad. I didn't enjoy that 10 minutes and when he started deflating I was swearing off dog cock forever (that didn't last long though lol)
        ​​​​​​​Like another said above, know your limits and check his equipment first.

Comment

I got one for you guys. Many years ago, there was this neighbor dog that was large and brown. Sort of reminded me of Scooby Doo. After months of sneaking him in to fool around, I decided to do more than just rubbing him off. I got on all fours and he mounted me the wrong way and now I have this glass eye!

...JK

He mounted me the wrong way and I attempted to do oral on him instead. I thought I could control his eagerness to breed since I've gotten accustomed to how he works. Needless to say in that position, he had more control. When he felt my lips, he thrusted so hard that he punched a deep hole between my tounge and right jaw all the way back. I forced him off of me and spat some blood on the floor. Hurt like hell and the following days weren't no better. Tried to keep it clean by gurgling mouthwash several times a day, but it still got quite inflamed. I started to look for a likely excuse to tell my dad as to why I had a hole in my mouth and hurt too much to talk, but it fortunately started healing up. Now I got some scar tissue and a slight dimple there now. Just something to help me remember all of those fond times we spent together

Comment

My short answer is: No, I have not had bad zoosexual experiences. If you engage in sex with another species, you must expect a bit of mis-match as you learn each other.

But I have never been treated badly by an animal, and I have never treated them badly.

I could cite some cases such as showing up for work at the office the next morning with 3-hour-old love bites on my neck which could not have possibly come from humans. Big tooth marks 1/2 inch wide in the middle of a black-and-blue bruise as big as your fist. I don't know what my co-workers thought of that, but none of them ever asked.

Other than that, what else? Weather. If you choose to mingle with horses, you will be out there with them regardless of whatever weather you may be in. Beautiful warm summer nights? Or maybe dusting snow off their backs? Rain and mud? Been there, done that.

Comment

The first time I let my mini flare inside me. I wouldn't exactly call it a bad experience as no serious damage was done, but it did hurt and continued to hurt for a few days after.

Comment

Originally posted by arcticwolf69 View Post
                I'm a guy
                Knot rip outs ... Holy shit! Had a hound that had been chasing a bitch that hadn't started standing yet, figured i would give him some. He was flat out fucking me senseless felt like his back feet were coming off the ground he was nailing me so hard. Guess his feet were coming off the ground. He was near 3/4 inflated i think when his feet flew under me and he flipped off me backwards with a yelp. It felt like he ripped my asshole off. I later discovered he was baseball sized knot.
                Letting lust kick in and just letting him go for it... without checking out the equipment first .... after he done knotted is not the time to discover it feels like he has a grapefruit shoved in there.
                Argh that sounds hot, that was a bad experience for you?

Comment

My dog clawing at my thighs during humping was a problem. Putting socks on his paws was too much hassle so I started wearing my dressing gown to avoid scratches. Strangely he is more inclined to hump me when I wear it. If I am naked he doesn't seem as interested.

Comment

Only one bad experience. Years ago, I rescued a Great Dane from a shelter. She was the most loving girl I've ever seen. I couldn't sit or lay anywhere without her draped all over me and she weighed almost as much as I did. I had to find her another home for one reason. She would race toward me at full speed and crash into me. Several times she knocked me head over heels. I've not been hit playing football that hard! After a serious knee injury I found her a home with a young girl. For some reason she never bowled over females.

Comment

Popped my urethra.

Had a guy bring some of his girls over to play and spend time with mine. One was a lab/pitt mix She was well used to guys much larger than me, yet I still had a bit of trouble getting in her. After a couple go-rounds she bared down quite hard during an orgasm when I was cumming, and I barely felt a 'pop' down past my balls. Thought nothing of it at the time. After they left the next morning, I was pissing straight blood. Never did go to the doctor, as it cleared up pretty quickly. Maybie should have, but try explaining THAT one without ending up in the pound, or worse.

Past that, about the worst I've had are scratches on my shoulders and back of neck from a bitch pulling me to her and holding on for dear life during a good hard pounding.
                      Sex IS a form of birth control! While not always effective, it's quite fun to administer.

Comment

Yes I'm having an issue with the con artists who moderate this website since they give the benefit of a doubt to other con artists. The forerunners of this lifestyle are toxic and insincere.

Comment

While my mini stallion and I learned how to satisfy each other there has been a few bumps along the way. I've taken more than a few hooves to the head and many bruises but nothing too serious. I think the worst was for him the day he decided to pull his flare out of my mouth while cumming. My teeth tore his skin bad enough to bleed. My mouth only opens so far and when the flare is in... it has to stay in till he is done because I can't open any farther. Its a very fine line between fitting and not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainwolfk View Post
                            Yes I'm having an issue with the con artists who moderate this website since they give the benefit of a doubt to other con artists. The forerunners of this lifestyle are toxic and insincere.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	B066FDB7-086D-4788-95FA-ACD54752CEDD.gif
Views:	1
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	186279

Comment

Originally posted by bitchpolly View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	B066FDB7-086D-4788-95FA-ACD54752CEDD.gif
Views:	1
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	186279
                              It wouldn't hurt to let people put down the hammer and sickle for once and fuck without attributing it to work. I want to have sex with animals like a human being, for free, but I'm afraid someone misspelled this communism I'm seeing here as a community.

Comment

• DoggieDarling
                                DoggieDarling commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Get your own animals then? You aren't entitled to any persons animals.

• Rainwolfk
                                Rainwolfk commented
                                Editing a comment
                                This sounds more like politics. The last time I heard something like this it was politically motivated trolls on Facebook comments telling people they're "not entitled" to all sorts of things. This is why you and this community are not entitled to respect and you're not capable of earning it. You're not good people and you will never earn that title. I will instead give you P.I.G for Politically Influenced Goon who uses their animal ownership to walk all over people. Not everyone can afford farm animals P.I.G, for Pompous Inconsiderate Garbage.
                                You want me to get my own animals? Then you pay me for it and don't be a gypsy cheapscate because I don't follow orders for free and if your ownership is expensive then so will be mine. Get a clue P.I.G, because you're Plainly Illiterate and Greedy.
                                All I asked for is sex with animals, and most people would think I'm not asking for much at all because most people would be disgusted to have sex with animals in the first place. How desperate do you people have to be for this only opportunity to say "No" to someone? Adding insult to injury, you people must not have anything that anyone wants and that's why you are filter feeding from rejecting me when there was no good reason to have rejected me in the first place. You people are just starving angry pigs with nothing better to do than pick clean on the smallest bit of flesh from any sign of someone trying to have a life.
                                Last edited by Rainwolfk; 07-04-2019, 11:56 PM.

• ZTHorse
                                ZTHorse commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Rainwolfk Congrats on finally earning yourself a permaban. Your harassment across the forum is well documented now, and never to be deleted.
                            Working...
                            X