Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If men could impregnate animals ... would you do it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If men could impregnate animals ... would you do it?

Well, inspired by another poll, here's the one for the male animal lovers out there!
    If you could impregnate your love, would you do it?

I, for myself, wouldn't mind, if got my former mare pregnant and let her bear a baby.
    To be honest, I always gave my best to impregnate her.

Props to Loli_Girl.
    Definitely yes! Always wanted and tried to!
    42.75%
    Maybe, not sure.
    8.70%
    Definitely no! One of the good things, that you dont have to think about this.
    20.29%
    Not with my current love.
    0.72%
    Don't have a lover yet, but definitely would!
    21.01%
    Don't have a lover yet, but probably wouldn't.
    6.52%
    Last edited by Reschef; 04-09-2019, 08:11 AM.

I hope it will never be a thing, that would be creating furries in real life

Comment

• Superman
      Superman commented
      Editing a comment
      If it created furries irl then I'd do it

Well .. .. could lead to interesting combinations.

Comment

• DuskLuck
      DuskLuck commented
      Editing a comment
      That's terrifying! Lol

• ponyman
      ponyman commented
      Editing a comment
      That cross would be no good, just a man's tiny cock.

• Pattakesknot
      Pattakesknot commented
      Editing a comment
      That's is kinda creepy. Horse head mans bottom.

hehe, nice one Reschef ... thumbs up. I keep trying to make my centaur but no luck yet .. they say 1 in a million chance so after a few more trys I should succeed
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• Pattakesknot
      Pattakesknot commented
      Editing a comment
      If you happen to be successful let us know.

I would definitely try it, as long as it didn't produce hybrid children. Either a normal human baby or the normal offspring it would create. I've been trying for years, so maybe I'll get lucky?

Comment

I was so in love with my last mare, even though I knew it was impossible, I wished for it to happen.
      Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

there was a time when pic were being circulated with 2 boys so hairy they could have been from cross breeding, not sure where to find those pics now but no way would i ever want that to happen

Comment

Well, this is, of course, biologically impossible. But I imagine - in passing - that one could coat the genitals with the sperm of a nearby male, and then proceed to experience coitus with the animal. This might impregnate them - notwithstanding, perhaps, the shape of the human penis withdrawing the semen from the female's vagina. Therefore some creative and novel approach may have to be devised, which hopefully would remain in the ethical and non-harm (to both animal and oneself) arena.

Comment

If that would work, I had a lot more ostrich chicks around me now.
            I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
            (and Emus)
            (Might want to contact me on our Discord Server for some unique bird material, see my profile.)
            (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread:
            https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

• CetaceanLover23
              CetaceanLover23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just out of curiosity, how many ostrich chicks do you have? (Reply in a direct message as so this thread doesn’t go off topic)

With a mare yes, you would have a centaur of greek myth!

Comment

I would love to lnpregnant a mare

Comment

It's an interesting take on beast love. Definitely a question that made me think. At first I would have said yes, as that would be awesome... but to think more in depth about it, I would take a pass on it and keep it to how things are currently. Good question though!!

Comment

I would love to have puppies with my girl when she lets me I would be a great father to them great question

Comment

reality aside, I would absolutely have foals with my mare.

Comment

Despite the research supporting that a male and female human and dolphin can get each other pregnant (under the right circumstances, conditions, environmental factors, etc), I would not want to get my dolphin lover pregnant because one 1: already juggling 5 jobs (all of which I do enjoy) it would just be more work than I can already manage. And 2: I’m afraid that if it did happen, my offspring would have some deformities that may threaten his/her life in the short or long term.

Comment

Working...
                      X