Dog cum swallowing & facials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog cum swallowing & facials

Question for you girls out there (and guys too I guess if it applies)I love cum human & K9. I love the taste, smell, texture of it I like to wear it and eat it. The thicker and gooier the better. I remember the first time a dog came on my face and boobs I was so amazed by how much he kept cumming and cumming, much more than a man. It was the ultimate turn on and tasted so good. I must have drank half a pint or at least it seemed like it. After that I was hooked and I like cum on by boobs and face before ultimately swallowing.
    But I realize not ever woman is into cum play whether it's man cum or dog cum. I am curious how the rest of you feel about it?

I recognise my self in your post. I like cum if it is from men or from dogs, but yeah I remember the first with a dog. It was so much. I didn't prepared for so much then. It was a mess everywhere but I like it.

Comment

I never tried foreign sperm, only my own. I dream about suck the dog the last drop

Comment

I'm a bi m that loves cum. You are right in every aspect!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyra View Post
          I recognise my self in your post. I like cum if it is from men or from dogs, but yeah I remember the first with a dog. It was so much. I didn't prepared for so much then. It was a mess everywhere but I like it.
          The first time i was a complete mess covered head to toe in dog jizz there was just so much of it, I had no idea what to expect

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy View Post

The first time i was a complete mess covered head to toe in dog jizz there was just so much of it, I had no idea what to expect
            yeah the same here. And there is a lot of me to cover up, lol. The next time after that, I thought I was prepared but still it all over the place. But get more experienced lol.

Comment

oh i love sperm, hence my name lol

Comment

I like when dog cum over me, it is my strongest trigger to cum too. A heat, a smell, everything...

Comment

Omg ladies, please post a vid lol. Making your boy cum all over your face etc.. is a big turn on for me and the rest of the zoo community.

Btw I'm such a cum man slut lol. Every dog I've had the pleasure of jacking off has squirt their hot load all over me

Comment

Male here, I LOVE dog cum!! Everything about it and I don’t like to waste a drop 🥰. I’ve tried my own cum a couple times and while I like my pre, I don’t care for my actual load. I’m sure it has something to do with my diet but I don’t really care for it. When I masturbate, I’ll “edge” myself for awhile just so I can keep eating my pre.
                    I read somewhere a long time ago, “pre cum, the nectar of the gods”

Comment

• NekroAndycum
                      NekroAndycum commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I always loved female cum and how much it is, then i saw a dog and a horse it was insane. And i got fat cock from it idk but its the fact when i bust a nut its awasome, so the animals got to love it hot lol. I have never done anything with animal. I just try to get some juice ftom females lol. Im looking for a real freaky females to have fun with.

Bathe me in it. Let me eat it 3 square meals a day. Human or animal.

Comment

The human sperm are caused irritation to the skin of the face and chest. Dog oddly enough does not cause
                      Regarding the taste - dog tastier with a rich aroma
                      Last edited by Terra; 04-14-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Oh god, give me ALL the cum. please! haha

Comment

I have only had few loads of dog cum in my teens, I enjoyed everything I got, it heightened the experience and would gladly do it again. I have since swallowed lots of cum for guys and loved every drop. PS I a bi male

Comment

I hope to one day experience a mouthful and then swallow of dog cum.

Comment

Working...
                            X