Male labs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male labs

Looking for opinions on male labs as far as experiences people have had with them? Real experiences, please. Save the fantasies for the Writing Forum, lol, no offense meant.
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Labs make great partners, very passionate about their bitches. Suggest training them with a certain room, certain piece of clothing, certain toy, and etc. unless you want to be molested any time he feels the urge.

Comment

Thank you for the advice! I’m experienced at being mounted & knotted and understand about having the right place & prompts. Now all I have to do is find a rental property and the right lab!
      Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

my family had a lab he was my first for a few years, great mate to play with

Comment

My boy is a black lab. Super easy to train in my experience when things are very consistent. That sounds super obvious but I always had one motion, one command in one tone, almost always in one room and always naked. I didn't add "modifiers" to my commands until her had everything down perfectly. After a few years I then changed a few things (wearing skirts) or location (I'm in BC so a short hike deep into woods makes it perfectly private) and he was able to understand it quite fine.

Comment

• keltictex
            keltictex commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, consistency. That, I understand, is key. That the male is smart and associates one room, one command, one form of dress/undress as his permission to mount and breed. Have it been challenging to imprint this training? The owner I visit has a standard layout and it works very smoothly every time, without exception.

• Katelyn
            Katelyn commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't had too much challenges. I'm not a dog breeder or trainer, and it definitely seems like you know more than I do. However lab are very smart and depend of the bond more than most other dogs. Consistency increases and deepens the imprinted commands so that variances won't be too much of a problem, such as me sliding my panties to the side or it being in another room. Command and action is always the same though, "breed me Shady!" with two ass slaps on my hands and knees never fails, but we've also been together for years..
        Working...
        X