Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Animals Fart A Lot When They Are Having Sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Animals Fart A Lot When They Are Having Sex?

I was just curious as to if animals fart a lot during sex. I have seen several vids. online where men are fucking male or female animals and they will fart either during sex or after sex. Also, if you are rimming an animal's ass, then will they fart. I am a huge animal fart fan, so I was just wondering if anyone out there has any experiences that they would like to share with everyone on the site. I have read a few people's comments on here where they say that they like it when an animal farts while having sex or rimming. So I don't think that I am the only one who has an animal fart fetish on this site. Let's hear some experiences. Thanks.

Mine farts a lot all the time 😁

Comment

lol I usually tell friends that when animals fart it's a good sign. It means their body is relaxed :P Yes, my mares fart a lot during play times lol
      The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Some do, some don't. even between the same breed and genetically related. My older kuvasz bitch for example is always ripping huge noisy farts, while both of my younger kuvasz bitches (her daughters) are total tight-asses and generally only fart after a good deep anal-loving.

Comment

All the horse's I've done anything with always cart when first start it's just a part of having sex with horses

Comment

Hey, sometimes even I fart during sex...its natural....lol

Comment

It’s natural to fanny fart after a dog has been pumping you 😁😁

Comment

Working...
              X