Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many People Have Made Female Animals Squirt Or Have An Orgasm While Having Sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have seen your videos Jan...some of the best ever!

You REALLY know how to please a mare.

Didn't know you were a member of Zooville, so awesome to see you here!
    Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

• Jans_Mares
      Jans_Mares commented
      Editing a comment
      Well now you know, lol

The first and only bitch I was with squirted. Let me tell you, best fucking feeling. Nothing more satisfying than getting your bitch girl to get off with you.

I've made women squirt and the feeling was pathetic and not worth the effort. Do it with a bitch not a woman.

Comment

I always make sure my k9 girl orgasms before me
      My content

----Female---- My golden girl in heat / Some pics of my golden girl

----Male-------- Male GSD / Giving GSD a helping hand

Comment

First time I told my Mate 'I Love You' during sex, she had a Massive orgasm. Didn't squirt, but really flooded. She did the licking lips or sneezing during orgasm thing usually. But she always had quite a few orgasms. And on her side on the couch, she'd pour drool constantly.

The Lover I had after she passed would violently kick me off of her when she felt me about to orgasm, run around like a maniac, and beg for more. She helped make sure she got all the orgasms she wanted first, then let me have mine.
        Sex IS a form of birth control! While not always effective, it's quite fun to administer.

Comment

apperently i am not authorized either...how do you get access....

Comment

I just want to get behind a mares big sexy round ass, move her tail to one side, slip my dripping hard cock deep inside her pussy and cum and cum and cum draining every drop of me into her. I want sex with a mare so bad....

Comment

I had one mare orgasm while having sex with her. It was amazing feeling her mare cum running down on me. I also made her squirt fingering her vagina. Had a mare in heat literally per in my mouth while doing her orally. It was awesome.

Comment

so far only from fisting mares, love them clamping down on my cock but haven't had the pleasure of making one squirt while fucking... yet

Comment

Working...
                X