What does it feel like for you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it feel like for you?

I am looking for the male perspective on male human sex with female dogs. I ask because, in my opinion, a male dog penis is better suited (shape, size, KNOT) to please women than a human penis. I was wondering, and I'm sure this is a matter of opinion, if the same is true for female dogs with male humans. In other words, do female dog vaginas feel better than a female human's vagina? Its a fun thought. Thank you to anyone who is knowledgeable on this topic!

According to the poll here, the majority of men prefer the feeling of animal vaginas over human. This would include female dogs.

https://www.zooville.org/forum/main-...y-vs-human-sex

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Comment

• SaltyFrame
      SaltyFrame commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the link!

I mean they do feel good, I wouldn’t say better than human. I’d have to say mare is better than human, big lips that hug.

Comment

• SaltyFrame
      SaltyFrame commented
      Editing a comment
      That is even more fascinating! I wish I could have a penis for a day lol.

I definitely think dog pussy is better than human pussy. It's much warmer, and the muscles squeeze harder.
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

Comment

• SaltyFrame
      SaltyFrame commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I was wondering! Why is it K9 and Humans seem to be even more compatible for pleasure?!?

Maybe it's part of the companionship we've evolved to give each other?

Comment

Its definitely a different feeling for sure. There are two distinct parts youll feel when going in. Theres the outer part, i call the meat tube (or vestibule) thats very soft and silky smooth. As you go further in, you hit a vaginal muscle that feels like a ring around your cock, thats the actual beginning of the vagina, and where it feels best, tightest, warmest and most pleasurable. Defintely better in many ways than the OG vag.

Comment

• SaltyFrame
        SaltyFrame commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m starting to be a little jealous of k9 pussy! I’m guessing it gets so tight, because it’s the spot that holds the knot in?

I was always scared I would hurt my female dog, so I would finger her. She loved that. I felt how warm and tight it was and wished I could do it.

Comment

• juan_too
        juan_too commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah ... when i give the finger (or thumb) to my female dog and she starts humping on it, she squeezes very tightly. after she's done orgasming, i can't resist going in with my dick.
    Working...
    X