Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking my mind!

hello all,

this is my first post here and generally I don’t post often but I really felt it was time I asked some questions and spoke up to the community I’ve grown to be accepting to and fond of.

its not enough to say that I’ve been prodded by psychologists and shunned by family; yet I feel there’s not much to be said. I sucked my first stallion when I was 15 and both of us were consenting. Intercourse never felt like any extraordinary leap and I’ve never considered sex to be of the highest goal. I’ve always just developed relationships with animals differently than others did.

ive never been a part of any farming family but I’ve included myself in equestrian centers all around. Farming CO-OPs have always been nice and hard work never bothered me.

now,
    i feel like I’m not the only one who’s been saying this; why is the rest of society so out of whack?

it seems like I’m capable of understanding my own sexual desires and experiences where as others seem to be pushing me away from zoophilia. Not necessarily for my health but for their own self-gratification. It often feels as if the need for others to be ‘right’ is stomping out the fire I feel under my feet.

its hard to meet with zoos for all of the obvious reasons so I’m just trying to start a conversation before I go crazy. Aside from the oppression and the rejection how does anyone cope with this?

ive tried to bury it down for years but I can’t hide away anymore! I just don’t know where to start.

does anyone else here feel extraordinarily isolated?

Hi Running -

Amateur paperback psychology here - I've often wondered the same thing - I've wondered if it's because they can't feel the same way. You are gaining pleasure. The animal is gaining pleasure. The other is left behind. They are afraid - cultural mores. Being found out would be shameful. So they won't even try. But you do, and succeed. Perhaps they are shameful of their cowardice. Can't really say, but those are my thoughts. Enjoy your freedom. Just don't get "caught."

Pony

Comment

I feel isolated at times, yeah. But I've got some new developments in my life that'll hopefully better my own well-being.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningHorse View Post
        hello all,

this is my first post here and generally I don’t post often but I really felt it was time I asked some questions and spoke up to the community I’ve grown to be accepting to and fond of.

its not enough to say that I’ve been prodded by psychologists and shunned by family; yet I feel there’s not much to be said. I sucked my first stallion when I was 15 and both of us were consenting. Intercourse never felt like any extraordinary leap and I’ve never considered sex to be of the highest goal. I’ve always just developed relationships with animals differently than others did.

ive never been a part of any farming family but I’ve included myself in equestrian centers all around. Farming CO-OPs have always been nice and hard work never bothered me.

now,
        i feel like I’m not the only one who’s been saying this; why is the rest of society so out of whack?

it seems like I’m capable of understanding my own sexual desires and experiences where as others seem to be pushing me away from zoophilia. Not necessarily for my health but for their own self-gratification. It often feels as if the need for others to be ‘right’ is stomping out the fire I feel under my feet.

its hard to meet with zoos for all of the obvious reasons so I’m just trying to start a conversation before I go crazy. Aside from the oppression and the rejection how does anyone cope with this?

ive tried to bury it down for years but I can’t hide away anymore! I just don’t know where to start.

does anyone else here feel extraordinarily isolated?
        The zoo community is not as closed as it was pre-internet. You'd be surprised how many zoos there are that meet together, usually the requirement is that you are also an active zoo, and have a long history of being active. This helps gain trust. So PM users here, and you'll soon find yourself in a community that cares about your love for animals.

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
          Hi Running -

Amateur paperback psychology here - I've often wondered the same thing - I've wondered if it's because they can't feel the same way. You are gaining pleasure. The animal is gaining pleasure. The other is left behind. They are afraid - cultural mores. Being found out would be shameful. So they won't even try. But you do, and succeed. Perhaps they are shameful of their cowardice. Can't really say, but those are my thoughts. Enjoy your freedom. Just don't get "caught."

Pony
          Curious!

would you happen to know if our attraction to other species is genetic or psychological? I’ve always been curious about the science of zoos. I personally feel like the scientific community has dropped the ball on it, I could be wrong though.

I enjoy it either way

Comment

Originally posted by BIGXFOXX View Post
            I feel isolated at times, yeah. But I've got some new developments in my life that'll hopefully better my own well-being.
            If I may ask,

what has contributed to this change? I’m currently trying to make changes in my life as well. I’m open to suggestions

Comment

I'm not much of a debate/discussion person for these... But I'll try my best!

I think majority of society being out of whack is because of "their" standards. No one is happy until they follow what they demand is right. Many believe in that big black book (I don't want to get smitted without calling it. The bible lol) But I think they mainly are on the consent part. They assume dogs are JUST like children. So they want to make it the same as the kiddie diddlers.

I can say I've felt the same way when I was realizing I was a zoo. I stumbled upon some stuff just on accident, but at the same time. I was curious if anything like that was possible. As I heard things about people getting in trouble on the news. It seemed to happen a few times when I was younger where I lived. May be not in the specific city, but was in the state as a whole.... But anyway. I honestly felt like I was the only one, but I guess for me. I wasn't too worried. I just felt like it was something I should never let anyone know about. Till I've ran into some other zoo boards. Not just BF. Then met some friends which mainly were online.

I think another part I can say. Things are coming out in the open, such as people outing as many furries and zoos as possible (Which they should really use that time for the kiddie peeps) Everyone has pretty much went into hiding even more than they were, and will only keep communication with those they know. So this could be another thing why some could feel isolated. Or perhaps, more.
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

If I may ask,

what has contributed to this change? I’m currently trying to make changes in my life as well. I’m open to suggestions
                It's mostly me moving from this godforsaken state (AZ), and trying my luck with life in another. I actually met someone in the state I'm going to be moving to, so I've actually got a friend there.

Comment

Curious!

would you happen to know if our attraction to other species is genetic or psychological? I’ve always been curious about the science of zoos. I personally feel like the scientific community has dropped the ball on it, I could be wrong though.

I enjoy it either way
                  Would I know? Of course not. I can guess.

I suspect interspecies sex has been going on for many millennia, if not eons, for no other reason than pleasure. Getting laid by another species means, for the female, not having to deal with a pregnancy. And it might even mean special treatment, especially if the partner is human. Therefore, survival probability increases, and reproduction probability increases.

So, from my point of view, screw your dog or horse. It is unnaturally natural. Maybe someday the puritanical "normal" culture will just accept what already is.

Comment

So, from my point of view, screw your dog or horse. It is unnaturally natural. Maybe someday the puritanical "normal" culture will just accept what already is.
                    I’ve been wondering the same for a long time!

i feel as though ‘normal’ is just an amorphous concept.

Comment

I’ve been wondering the same for a long time!

i feel as though ‘normal’ is just an amorphous concept.
                      I believe it is. Cultural norms and individual norms are not the same. We are ALL play-acting, no exceptions. Everyone has some type of fantasy. That's why you see so many clergy pedophiles, etc. At least we get consent first.

Comment

Curious!

I enjoy it either way
                        I know for certain that logic and statistics make a strong case for "Gay" being hereditary (see twins raised separately studies) yet years of intense searching have yielded no hint of a "Gay gene". I also know that anyone even suggesting serious study of Zoophilia (see Hani Miletski) runs a large risk of being lynched. So don't expect and hard answers any time soon.

Personally (see 65 years of study and experience), I believe that the tools to communicate with and relate to another species have a hereditary component. Extending that relationship into the physical realm of sex is a personal and cultural choice. As a child I went from wondering if those around me were rude to if they were deaf because they seemed completely oblivious to simple requests from the animals around them. When the time came to experiment with sex why shouldn't be with those that were closest and most trusted? The good news is that I was smart (and lucky) enough to keep it hidden.

Comment

You were luck to sense anything!

Comment

You were luck to sense anything!
                            Look at the "Whisperer" phenomenon. A rare few can just do it naturally. A few more can learn to do it. Most either hire it done or just don't believe it. We see about the same proportions. We are a rare few. A few more understand us. And most either don't understand or don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by caikgoch View Post

As a child I went from wondering if those around me were rude to if they were deaf because they seemed completely oblivious to simple requests from the animals around them.
                              I feel this and thoroughly believe it’s a lack of emotional intelligence that causes such a rudeness in people.

Comment

Working...
                              X