Dog blowjob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog blowjob

What's the best position for giving head to a dog.
    The most comfortable one for me and him.

Under him it's good, you on the back !

Comment

depends on the size and build of the dog

Comment

For me all I have to do is lay on the ground. 1st he'll start kissing me ... then mount my face with his legs straddling my neck lol
        The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• DuskLuck
          DuskLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be such a thrilling experience! I've given my male a bj before, but I've never had him do that.

69 with him on top of course

Comment

And he dosnt have to lick himself clean after sex, that’s my job 😁

Comment

I do 69. Access to dick and ass

Comment

I lay on my back, grasp behind the knot and lightly lick the tip and suck on the shaft. A dog’s penis is sensitive so I’m very careful. But I sort of pump behind the knot to get more cum flowing.
              Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

I’ve only done it a couple times but both times he was on his back, I’d been rubbing his belly and then moved my hand down so when his cock came out i just licked and sucked a little. Haven’t tried laying back to give him a real bj yet

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousAnne View Post
                  I’ve only done it a couple times but both times he was on his back, I’d been rubbing his belly and then moved my hand down so when his cock came out i just licked and sucked a little. Haven’t tried laying back to give him a real bj yet
                  I was the same, starting off with licking and jerking before i could fully suck ones cock. I still cant take more than 6 inches in my mouth but hell im working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceDear View Post

I was the same, starting off with licking and jerking before i could fully suck ones cock. I still cant take more than 6 inches in my mouth but hell im working on it.
                    I feel you! I’m kinda the same even with human partners, I guess deep throat maybe isn’t my thing haha, which is why I’m always nervous Incase he starts humping my face 🙈

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousAnne View Post

I feel you! I’m kinda the same even with human partners, I guess deep throat maybe isn’t my thing haha, which is why I’m always nervous Incase he starts humping my face 🙈
                      lol oh i wouldnt worry, a dog wont hump yer face. they just lie back and enjoy.

Comment

The best position is one that your both comfortable with

Comment

Working...
                        X