Dog blowjob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog blowjob

What's the best position for giving head to a dog.
    The most comfortable one for me and him.

Under him it's good, you on the back !

Comment

depends on the size and build of the dog

Comment

For me all I have to do is lay on the ground. 1st he'll start kissing me ... then mount my face with his legs straddling my neck lol
        The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

• DuskLuck
          DuskLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          That would be such a thrilling experience! I've given my male a bj before, but I've never had him do that.

69 with him on top of course

Comment

And he dosnt have to lick himself clean after sex, that’s my job 😁

Comment

I do 69. Access to dick and ass

Comment

I lay on my back, grasp behind the knot and lightly lick the tip and suck on the shaft. A dog’s penis is sensitive so I’m very careful. But I sort of pump behind the knot to get more cum flowing.
              Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

I’ve only done it a couple times but both times he was on his back, I’d been rubbing his belly and then moved my hand down so when his cock came out i just licked and sucked a little. Haven’t tried laying back to give him a real bj yet

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousAnne View Post
                  I’ve only done it a couple times but both times he was on his back, I’d been rubbing his belly and then moved my hand down so when his cock came out i just licked and sucked a little. Haven’t tried laying back to give him a real bj yet
                  I was the same, starting off with licking and jerking before i could fully suck ones cock. I still cant take more than 6 inches in my mouth but hell im working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceDear View Post

I was the same, starting off with licking and jerking before i could fully suck ones cock. I still cant take more than 6 inches in my mouth but hell im working on it.
                    I feel you! I’m kinda the same even with human partners, I guess deep throat maybe isn’t my thing haha, which is why I’m always nervous Incase he starts humping my face 🙈

Comment

Originally posted by CuriousAnne View Post

I feel you! I’m kinda the same even with human partners, I guess deep throat maybe isn’t my thing haha, which is why I’m always nervous Incase he starts humping my face 🙈
                      lol oh i wouldnt worry, a dog wont hump yer face. they just lie back and enjoy.

Comment

The best position is one that your both comfortable with

Comment

I loved that position

Comment

With mine I like letting him in bed with me. I start fondling his cock while I stroke my own. Then I get him to stand over me, put a pillow under my head and stroke and suck him at the same time. I almost always take his cum in my mouth but sometimes I like the feeling of it squirting on my face. He'll lick it off afterwards. Other times he'll just lay on his back next to me in bed and I'll get him hard and then suck him until he cums for me. Recently I've been able to work my finger into his asshole while I suck him...he seems to cum a lot more that way.

Comment

Working...
                            X