Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is big question i have.

since one day i have had a question.
    i wonder animals especially dogs and apes can notice or accept human girl as female who they can mate.
    or they just act as a trained.

i hope to believe they can feel us as a female
    also i hope they do it for their pleasure and feeling.

if they only do that because of train, it would be sad thing.
    of course i think they need to be trained to spend time with human in sexual way. for safty or other reasons.
    because we are different species.
    but someday .. if i have chance to have time with them
    i hope they do it for they like or love me.

it could be stupid thought or question
    but important to me
    Last edited by dirtysoul; 04-21-2019, 03:03 AM.

A nice thoughtful post

Comment

I think they can feel you like a girl
      I know that dogs can really love truly. There are many stories about this.

Comment

Nature is the most precious thing this planet has and natural instinct is as powerful in animals as it is humans.
        Dogs can tell the female form from the male purely by scent alone, they also show empathy towards their closest family members, be that their own species or not.
        The second dog i had, when my late wife was alive, had no training sexually yet he often mounted her without being guided. Dogs have emotions too so the stronger the trust/bond between animals and humans the safer and happier we will all be.
        Last edited by MyK9Friend; 04-21-2019, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• dirtysoul
          dirtysoul commented
          Editing a comment
          im glad to hear your thought and experience.
          if they are willing to have sexual time with human,
          i think i dont need to worry about it.

bye the way.
          if so they can recognize human female (or male) as their mate, zoophillia seems natural thing more than social point of view.
          taboo seems only line of artificial ideology.

• MyK9Friend
          MyK9Friend commented
          Editing a comment
          Zoophilia has been around since the dawn of man, carvings in Egypt depict it and it can be seen in other civilisations relics. Its not a new age thing.

Imagine the time when cities were few and far between. When people lived the rural lifestyle and in remote communities. Even today in this connected world we have there are still many people "testing the water" with animals. I have spoken to several women over the years that have discovered their enjoyment of K9 partners purely from loneliness or frustration with normality.

• dirtysoul
          dirtysoul commented
          Editing a comment
          i have read some infomations from wiki..
          but never know beastiality was so old.

i think it was good thing for me to join here.
          even though i have accepted myself, always i have had unsolved worries and something taht hard to express in word.

old people can tell their experience and collected thoughts.
          new and young people can learn and get certain.

I’m no sort of expert as myself and my dog are inexperienced but it all came together quite naturally but aren’t most intact dogs always horny ?

Comment

dirtysoul Unfortunately, more often such inattentive behavior to women in human men.
          My laboador loves me, he is attentive to my mood, he is like a cat rubs next to me when I cook in the kitchen, sleeping on my leg when I read or work at home. I'm sure he doesn't see me as a sex object... He truly loves sincerely misses you and is happy... Dogs can't hide their emotions.
          Last edited by Terra; 04-21-2019, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bitchpolly View Post
            I’m no sort of expert as myself and my dog are inexperienced but it all came together quite naturally but aren’t most intact dogs always horny ?
            Just from my personal experience, no they aren't always horny. You can still get dogs that have been neutered that try to, its instinct. You will always get different attributes in animals as you do in humans, some dogs being promiscuous while others are not, some animals are just lazy or show higher territorial instincts becoming very or overly protective.

Its always easier to get an animal from a very young age than taking in a more mature rescue animal for instance. Obviously that animal grows knowing you and its environment which forms a much stronger bond sooner, plus you would know it doesn't have a troubled past that may cause issues for both you and the animal for instance.

I'm not an expert either and im sure there are many people on here with great advice and experience, I can only pass on my thoughts and experience from my past.

Comment

First, let me say your post is absolutely beautiful.
              My horse didn't have to be "trained" at all. As a nudist, I'm always naked around my horse, whatever we're doing. Natural training took place when he picked up my scent and slid his nose between my legs, then his tongue. He then learned very quickly that it always made me excited and wanting to give him an orgasm in a lot of different ways, all of which he loves.

Comment

Interesting thread with some thoughtful comment.
                Sex, as opposed to gender, is not a social construct so it is not surprising that mammals can identify and respond to other species on the basis of sex. Then you could get into the whole hormone pheromone debate...there is no simple answer, but I suspect it's a mix of genetic coding, animal behaviour and emotional response ( when thinking about intelligent animals).

Comment

Originally posted by bitchpolly View Post
                  Some are. They can be a bit like human males. Some are full on while others seem asexual.

Comment

I am just so inspired by dirtysoul and her posts ~ as well as the others (women and men) that have commented and given such amazing feedback based on experiences. As a woman who is yet to fully accept this side of her, this really, really helps xo Would luv to create friendships with other women that have or are currently going through this emotion!
                    xo

Comment

I hope that they can, but I don't think we'll ever know. I think about that a lot. This is from a guys perspective, but I think that my girl did know what we were doing and I think that she did it because she wanted to and not because I trained her. We stuck to oral, but a lot of the time she would come to me and start trying to initiate.

But again, who knows. I wish we could talk to dogs, it would be a lot easier 😆

Comment

It is a wonderful experience when a filly turns her rump to you, with her tail held flat to one side, and she stands with her legs spread. No restraints, BTW, she moved herself into that position.

Funny story, I had a wonderful relationship with a filly and we got to know each other very well, very often, but she out-grew me. She became too tall for me to reach her. I had nothing to stand on and I wouldn't want that anyway, just for safety's sake.

I've wondered about her. I was her lover as she grew up, but she was destined for a herd of brood mares. She must have been bred to stallions and she would already know vaginal intercourse before she ever met any one of them.

Comment

This is such a wholesome thoughtful thread <3
                          A lover, mother, vanguard, or a friend. No matter your species or background <3

Comment

The word you are looking for is "imprinting". Any animal imprinted on humans will see a human as a member of their own species for all purposes including reproduction. It can even get dangerous like in the case of a bottle raised bull. When adult the bull will treat a female human like any other cow and breed her.

Comment

Working...
                            X