Zoo Or Bestialist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoo Or Bestialist?

I think there is a definite difference between a Zoo and a Bestialist.

A Zoo is a person who is actually attracted to their chosen animal and forms an emotional relationship with that animal similar to how many humans do with each other.
    A bestialist is someone who does indeed care for their animal, but isn't sexually aroused or attracted to the animal simply by looking at him/her. The emotional connection is also more like most people have with their animals. Affectionate, but not like a human/human relationship.

I would classify myself as the latter. I love my stallion like a pet, but my arousal doesn't begin unless he has dropped. Stallion dicks turn me on, and while I think horses are beautiful animals, a stallion just standing or walking around doesn't do anything for me.

Which category do you fall into?

Interesting topic I love my dog he my best mate but I get aroused when he gets hard. Im very lucky I found someone to share my mate with

Comment

Going by this definition, I am definitely a zoo.
      I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

Bestislist...not an owner at the moment, but it is the sight of a sexually excited k9 or equine that arouses me. Until that point they are a friend.

Nice question Sarah, thought provoking, thanks.

Comment

I refuse to be labelled, who says your a zoo and somebody else says your a beast .....simple answer is that there’s more junk science and claptrap spouted by so called scientists or whatever... who cares anyway , just be happy in yourselves whatever label is hung on you

Comment

• Horsedan
            Horsedan commented
            Editing a comment
            Good answer What is it with human nature that wants to label everyone as in column A or column B? And even in the zoo community we can't agree with what makes someone a "zoo" and what doesn't. I say if you love your animal friends, take good care of them, treat them well and yeah, you just happen to also have sex with them (or just want to as the case may be lol) .. you're ok in my view

I'd be a zoo. Studs is my animal preference. I'm attracted to them by more than their cock. They are beautiful animals.

Comment

People really don't need to get defensive in response to this. If you don't want to be "defined" then the topic isn't for you. I think the description I gave covers a wide variety of people, or if you're a bit of both, that's great. Please don't turn this into a debate thread.

Also, nobody is, labelling anyone. The question is how do you see yourself.
            ​​​

Comment

• bitchpolly
              bitchpolly commented
              Editing a comment
              You gave your opinion , I gave mine.......it’s a forum

• SarahB
              SarahB commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't ask you to judge the validity of the topic, I asked people to express which one of the two they are closest to. No need to go all Tumblr about it.

• bitchpolly
              bitchpolly commented
              Editing a comment
              You did exactly that by saying you thought there was a difference which is open to debate
              Don’t ask questions if you don’t like the replies

Zoo here, but i have no issues with a bestialist so long as they are treating their animal partners ethically.
            Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
            -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
            -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

zoo and a zoo exclusive

Comment

While I do love animals - my cats especially - I am aroused ny the sight of a dog's red tip sticking out of the sheath, or a bitch with swaying nipples, as that says she has been bred,and I can likely have her, with little if any difficulty. While I have long understood what a zoophile is, I wasn't sure if there was a name for people of my persuasion - we whose driving urge is to fuck/get fucked (I want both.)

Comment

I do not like labels you are what you are and if you are true to yourself, and it does not hurt others of any species then I see no trouble or need to label it. I love animals and they love me almost instantly. I have always said I not a cat person but a cat sees me and want s to get near me, and in short order thinks were great friends. Very few Dogs have not wanted to come to say hi, or if they are behind a fence barking at me I ask them why they are making such a fuss. They stop and look at me then bark because it is their job,and I respect that. My point is animals know your heart better then most people, and they don't look at you and say he is a zoo or he is a beastie, I think they know if they would like to know you! who ever you are.

Comment

• bitchpolly
                    bitchpolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I totally agree
                    I don’t think it’s possible to be a definitive zoo or beast because everyone’s different and as long as we care for our animals does it even matter ?

One aspect of this I can’t help but find amusing is the distinction implied between humans and animals, when the reality is simply that humans are animals. Period. Humans fit quite neatly in the primate branch of mammalia and I find it really entertaining when I hear the terms zoophilia and bestiality as if the distinction has some objective meaning. I’m not being picky or pedantic but throwing in my two cents appealing for clarity.
                  Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

• bitchpolly
                    bitchpolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’ve no idea what the differences are either and I struggle to understand why there should be a difference but thanks for the two cents worth 😁

I'm definitely zoo. Way into my animal women in all ways, even non-sexual. I want to live with them until I die. And I definitely expect to see them in some afterlife, if there's anything like it. I don't want a human partner. Zoo exclusive only... I love my bitches.

Comment

I don't have sex with any animal but I really enjoy watching a woman being knotted and tied. If anyone were to try and harm my boy it would not end well. I love and cherish him to bits.

I've never considered either label really fits for owners like me.

Comment

Zoo here with big dogs only.. Though have said it before, that I think it may be nice to have a companionship/relationship with some one of the opposite sex to share in the fun, and everything else that comes with live, but definitely no human sex.

Comment

Working...
                      X