Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exotic animal do you most want to sleep with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exotic animal do you most want to sleep with?

For me, it's the maned wolf! Its orange and black coat, along with its long legs, are absolutely beautiful! Despite its name, it's not actually a wolf. It is its own unique species of canid, and unfortunately it is classified as near threatened.

It lives in South America, in and around the grasslands and scrub forests Brazil and neighboring countries.

What's your dream animal?
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

If it’s cock is as long as it’s legs it would make me happy

Comment

Ive always wanted to try Dolphin male or female.

Comment

Originally posted by JarnL View Post
      Ive always wanted to try Dolphin male or female.
      Something on those animals is so mighty

Comment

• DuskLuck
        DuskLuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't mind trying dolphins as well.

Yea definitely dolphin for me as well, but number one on my list would be a wolf

Comment

My wish would be a Lioness.

Comment

The thought of getting done by a fox always gets me going

Comment

Mine would be a giraffe. I get hard every time I see one.

Comment

Big cats male or female. I would do everything with them. Suck them off, hump them, let them hump me... Such beautiful creatures.

Comment

It would have to be a bear for me--a nice, big, warm fluff! Bears were how I found the zoo life through Zoofur if anyone still remembers that site before it became exclusively a store.

Comment

"Sleep with"?! Why would I want to sleep with an animal?! I want us to be awake and doing the naughty!

Comment

To put it concisely: lionesses. They are poly-amory (prefer to mate with more than 1 male during each estrus). They cycle monthly. Even though they are twice a man's weight and 8 times his strength, they have the ability to modify their "savage" behavior into tenderness sublime. They must wonder in their minds (they do have them) why human males try to communicate with them. A large percentage of lionesses seem to enjoy this strange romantic partnership.
                    lionesses help old men become young again

Comment

• DuskLuck
                      DuskLuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It would be quite an experience to have a lioness treat you in such a way, that's for sure!

I've always dreamed of getting licked by a red fox. I'd love to get a kiss from one, and if it licked my cock, I'd be in heaven. I'd make sure to return the favor, too!

Comment

• Pooch pounder
                      Pooch pounder commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love foxes so much. I would happily give a male fox a helping hand/mouth. And if he wanted to return the favour I would not object. 🦊

Lioness or tigress. Despite what most people say about them, they can be very tender during sex if they really really know you. I can't help thinking, there must be a few zoo keepers or private owners of these beautiful big girls who have mated with them.

Comment

• Neven2468
                      Neven2468 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup I would love that too.

I would sleep with a big male Siberian tiger! And more if he agree ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X