Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exotic animal do you most want to sleep with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Love to have a Giant Otter ride me.

As for less exotic, I'd have to agree with a Vixen or Bear as a Lover.
    Sex IS a form of birth control! While not always effective, it's quite fun to administer.

Comment

A lioness, definitely. That has been my dream since forever ago. A tigress would be my second choice. And I'd bang a zebra any day of the week.

Comment

my choices would be kangaroo, bear, bull, buffalo, dolphin, wolf, any big cat, zebra, fox, any camelid

Comment

• juan_too
          juan_too commented
          Editing a comment
          interesting. not many people call out camelids. they're not very attractive to me, but i'd definitely be interested in exploring their sexuality.

It's either a tough choice between a wild husky or a big male tiger <3

For some reason I've always been curious about ape's/gorillas... x
        What's knot to like? <3

Comment

A big grey wolf of course, or maybe a whole pack of them, one after another after another until my stomach is bulging from all that creamy canine seed....

If we're going for something totally exotic/fantastical i would say a black panther. I had an erotic dream involving one years ago and I never forgot it.

Comment

I have always held canines close to my heart, so I must say a wolf is surely up there. I'd like to make love to a she-wolf of every species and sub species, however something about the pure white fur of an Arctic wolf is very appealing to me.

Comment

Extinct megafauna. Dinosaurs, mammoths, saber-toothed cats, that sort of thing. Not getting eaten is definitely a priority here, but that's the gist of a fantasy - most of the roadblocks can be dealt with creatively, and its fun for all involved.

Comment

Wolves are not very exotic but I fantasise about being a bitch for a pack of them

Comment

well read all the way to hear and see we share the same fantasy. A pack of timber wolves would be awesome, bred by the alpha all the way down.

Comment

Would love to get fucked by a Wolf or a Dolphin ♡

Comment

I'd like a big cat, like a tiger or panther.

Comment

A zebra. I like stripes!

Comment

a wolf I like to be wild like them

Comment

Zebra.....

Comment

Working...
                            X