Double penetration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double penetration

Hi wife and i are newbies, drifters from Beast Forum. To make this as short as poss. Recently succeeded into having wife knotted. Im average around 8 inches BUT girthy, our pet is a lab. Tried once for a dp when our dog turned i got behind him and only got 1/2 of me in her ass.. could feel him in her pussy knot and all? she stopped me sayong way too much pressure? We do a lot of double penetrating with dildo's etc. and wife is "used" to big things anally and in her pussy. Spent lots of time with lube and tongue to open her ass up.. wouldn't ask BUT she wants it to happen as bad as i. Anybody got ideas?
    thanks in advance.

You need to buy one of the inflatable dog dildos so you can control the size of the knot inside her so you can DP her and slowly pump it up more so she stretches to accommodate both holes being filled at the same time. That way she will learn to love the feeling and always want more. If you want to start going to the next level you can buy the horse cocks also to really take things to the next level since she is into big things inside her. PM me if you want to chat more. I would love to chat. I have experience with an ex girlfriend of mine that was active for a couple years while we were together.

Comment

Akanitro: do have big dildos and have "fit" them at the same time... it seems when Reggie ( our dog) gets his dick all the way in knot and all, and i get in her ass shes ok with it. BUT when i start pumping her she feels the pressure? My dogs knot is a tennis ball😁 size and im pretty girthy... she seems all fine with the actual penetration... i let reg. hump her pussy furiously ( she loves that! get her to cum numerous times! ) its when i start fucking her ass...NOT the dog he's locked tight by than, she feels the pressure says she feels like shiiting and getting ripped open inside? She has had 4 kids naturally.. we do enema BIG time.. 1 more note she is into anal big time. Can fuck her forever anally. BUT not both of us? Maybe his knot and me too wide? She has told me no dildo i have compares to both of us swollen inside her? Should i stop pumping? Lol cant do that dude!!! Need to pound the fuck outta her.. i do go slow and gentle at the start?
      sorry long reply im at wits end and frustrated
      thanks for the chat invite we do love nasty talk!! Gets us off!

Comment

Have you considered her on top of you and let him knot her ass

Comment

Working...
        X