Can neutered males still hump?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can neutered males still hump?

The title is self-explanatory, really. I own a dog, but, since I adopted him from the shelter, he is neutered. He loves to lick my cock, and I love when he does so, but recently, I've been wanting to take it farther, but I'm not sure if we physically can. Can he still get unsheathed and hump despite being neutered or does that stop him? Thank you.

They do, but they should at least have their first times without being neutered. And they'll not last that much into the "tie" phase.

Comment

Pfft I've not only had them hump. Apparently they can still have sex if neutered, they generally just do not want to because of reduced testosterone, but they can and will if they are randy enough.

Comment

My neutered boy loves to hump into my hand, but refuses to mount. Not sure if it's a respect thing or if he's not interested since he is fixed.

It did take him a little bit to figure out what to do when I first started stroking his sheath. With time and a lot of encouragement, he finally got it and now he wants to hump my hand daily.

Basically, be patient of he doesn't get it right away. Give lots of praise and he'll become more than a best friend!

Comment

My boy was neutered after maturity due to medical problems. He still hustles for handjobs, mounts, etc. He loses it after not too long, but he's typically back after a few minutes to hustle some more.

It has been my experience that dogs neutered before becoming adults are often not interested in sex.

Comment

Working...
          X