Why equines? What is that attraction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why equines? What is that attraction?

I'm starting this thread to ask the board members, what is it about equines that draws you to them? I feel that pull but I can not explain why.

I don't have time to dig into my attraction to them right now since I'm starting this thread on impulse, but I hope to at least start a discussion:

Why do you (and I) wish to be among equines? Consider this as a balance scale. On one side, the equines are huge and dangerous and dirty. On the other side - - what? They have the finest genetalia of any species on the planet, granted. But there must be something more.

There is a sense of companionship that is earned by being part of the herd. I am surprised at how equines can accept a human as another member.

And, sexual activity is just a small part of it. Of all the time I've spent among horses, maybe 5% was actual sex, and the rest was flirtation and courtship and generally bumping into each other in a friendly way.

Enough for now. I hope that others will contribute to this thread, but whether that happens or not, I hope to explain why I am attracted to equines and I have no regrets.

I've been attracted to horses since puberty. Now at the end of my twenties I still don't know why exactly. I love pretty much everything about them, but if I were to analyze why they look so beautiful to me, I think it's their shape. Equines are strong and powerful but still elegant and somewhat delicate (kinda hard for me to describe). I can't really put my finger on it but I'm just really strongly attracted to their appearence, from head to tail. For me they are the perfect creature in every way

Comment

• Pickle
      Pickle commented
      Editing a comment
      I would use the term "magnificent."

For me, they were my favourite animal growing up. I rode and owned horses most of my life.
    But they were also the first animals I saw fucking. It was intense and gave me shivers to see this powerful stallion overtake and dominate my little mare.
    I lived on a farm, so seeing animals mate was par for the course, but none of it moved me and made my knees turn to jelly like horses mating.

Comment

• Pickle
      Pickle commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, my first time also. I was thinking "That's more than one horsepower..." And thinking of the pounding she was getting.

When I was young, I feared equines. Big, dangerous, difficult to bond with them.

Eventually I summoned the courage to go over the fence and take my chances with them. It went well, except for minor things like watching half-frozen mud and shit closing over the toes of my boots.

But the horses were warm.

Comment

I don't have the answer to why I'm attracted to equines, and I think I will never find this answer.

Is it really important ?

Comment

What is the attraction? Okay, however many thousands of years ago when we were nomads moving around, hunting and foraging, there were dogs and horses integrated into our tribes. Slowly, over time, they were bred to perform, bred to please us.

And so, sometimes, we please them.

Our species have been interacting for tens of thousands of years, as long as love itself has existed. This is a fait accompli. It's already been done, proven for thousands of years, yet no one can make a criminal case out of it.

Beastiality, yes. If they are hurting the animal, make them stop.

Zoophilia, let us go. If we are pleasing the animal, the partner, let us go.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about, there is an ease and comfort even when the species don't match. Maybe it's equines, maybe canines, but it is possible to engage in intimate activity that harms nobody and pleases all.

Then, there are the zoo haters. They can stew in their own juices.

Comment

Describer equines in one word? Earthy.

There is some verse, maybe in the Koran, something like "God looked upon the west wind with favor. Condense, he said, and the first horse sped upon the Earth."

Comment

Always stared at mares pussies when I was growing up and then in my teens I dove my cock in a mare and it was all over since. For me it’s their big beautiful ass and those huge pussy lips

Comment

The attraction:
                I'll try to answer this without being offensive. If I fail at that, feel free to delete my comment.
                For me, the attraction is the awesome strength and power of my horse...and that big cock. I'm always naked around my horse, and I can't look at him without getting turned on.

Also to the attraction: It makes me extremely hot to be his slut...to be possessed by him, his strength, power and his constant desire to have me.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                  Dirty Hound commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I so do want to be your horse.

• Kristy
                  Kristy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  **smiles!**

If ever a mare gives you pleasure,
                it's something that you'll always treasure.
                You puff and you try,
                though only a guy,
                and nowhere near her fullest measure.

Comment

• Kristy
                  Kristy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good work!

K: Thank you.

I think we are describing opposite sides of the same coin. Each of us are humans, smaller than our equine partners.

The difference is, you are female and engaging with a larger male, while I am a male engaging with larger females. I suppose that a horse penis is at least enough to fill you, but my human penis isn't much in comparison to what a horse can take.

Not to disrespect my own cock, it's fairly hefty for a human's and it has girth comparable to some small equines, but when I love a female equine I suspect she wonders where the next ten inches are, and what about the flare? Sometimes it seems like I'm only tickling her outsides.

I wish that we were telepathic and could share the feelings of you taking a big cock in your vagina and me diving into horse pussy while I wrap myself around that big, round, warm butt. Either way, it is good.

Comment

• Kristy
                  Kristy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your reply is not only enlightened, but, enlightening, as well. Thank-you for that.

This is the kind of discussion that I was hoping for when I joined this board.

I'll put this out (to you and everyone here): Do you find that courtship and companionship are more important than just sexual activity?

I have raised that question for many years on many boards. Zoo sex, yes, it can be exciting, but what about real love and respect for the animals? Some people understand that, and some don't. It seems that you are in a good relationship, and good for you.

I wish I could meet you and your horse. *deep slow rumbling nicker*

Comment

• Kristy
                  Kristy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  To answer your questions:
                  My horse and I have a very, VERY close relationship based on love, respect and deep intimacy.
                  I'm in the lucky position of having a LOT of leisure time, and being able to spend it with him. I work at home on my computer, and I often work on it in the barn to be with him.

I am never, ever in his presence with my clothes on. Ever. When I take him out riding, also naked, I have cum many times while riding him without a saddle, simply from my pussy rubbing on him while he walks. I do cover his back with a blanket. After two years of only seeing me naked, I'm not sure he would even recognize me with clothes on. I know this...he wouldn't like it.

One of my biggest turnons is belonging to him as his possession...and being HIS turnon. I have seen him get erect just while nuzzling my breasts with his nose. I love having that effect on him. It excites me, making him hard and erect for me, then giving myself to him and completely satisfying him in any of a few ways. I'm his woman. He owns me, and nothing makes me happier or more fucking horny that that.

My situation was quite different. I lived near a facility that kept various herds, most of them brood mares but the membership changed all the time. There was a core membership of about 20 mares, give or take a few, with some occasional geldings. It was like a social club, everyone knew everyone and they let me be part of that.

By "everyone" I mean horses; I was the only human.

You probably already know that herd members have their own pecking orders and politics. They tend to form pairs. Someone (or two) usually works security to intercept intruders like me before they reach the herd.

I watched them raise generations of foals. I have suckled at a mare's teat. Some of those fillies were fantastic sex partners, until they grew too tall for me to reach them (have to laugh at that).

There were multiple enclosures, so there were multiple herds that came and went. Sometimes there were no horses at all, anywhere.

I got to meet so many different horses, with different personalities, and different physical characteristics. This is a difference between what you describe, and my experience: You describe solitary fidelity, while I was free to float among multiple partners. I'm not sure how to put this into words - my partnership was with the herds as a sort of collective entity. Horses can develop a kind of group-think where an entire herd will act as one entity. So I would bring myself to the relationship, but my "partner" could be a herd which was already a community in its own right.

Either way, each of us knows what it's like to enjoy familiar equine partners who are happy to see us again. It's almost always true that if you treat animals well, they will treat you well. And a happy horse is a nice warm handful.

Comment

• Kristy
                  Kristy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How utterly beautiful be a member of their herd. What a high honor...an incredible feeling like no other, I'm sure.

Just the very thought of the cock and how much bigger it gets when he is about to breed you is what gets me everytime

Comment

Working...
                X