No announcement yet.

Why equines? What is that attraction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's consider the tail, another equine characteristic not found in humans.

Humans have big round butts that can be sexy. Horses have big round butts that can be sexy, WITH A FLAG ON IT.

I suppose the main purpose of the tail is to serve as a fly whisk. Sometimes horses will stand side-by-side facing opposite directions so they can use their tails to whisk each others' faces. In normal posture the tail is down, protecting the anus. Sometimes the tail is snapped and swished to show annoyance, as if I were a fly.

When the tail is held out or up, that's a signal. Any stud would be drawn to it, including myself. They do that briefly to defecate, but if the tail stays in that position and there is any male within sight, that tail will not be alone for long.

One thing I have found true for equines, and canines, and felines: All of them love to be scratched at the base of the tail, including some distance up the spine. The base of a horse's tail is thick and muscular. It can flex in different directions. Probe through the long hair and you'll find the tail itself tapers down to a blunt point, similar to a fingertip, ending approximately halfway down the length of the tail as it appears with its hair. One of my flirtation games is to find that tip, and gently pinch it between my fingers. Gotcha!

The tail can say Yes, or No. One way to say No is to swish sharply when you're still at a distance. Another way is to hold the tail firmly down into the crack of the butt so you can't wedge a finger under it. All right, that's an easy signal to understand and respect.

But, the tail can be held out of the way, as well. When a mare presents herself as available, she can hold the tail flat against one side of her butt at a 90-degree angle that reveals her winking, waiting genitalia.

Humans don't do that.

Comment

• Kristy
      Kristy commented
      Editing a comment
      All true. Tail swishing CAN also mean being irritated, and may, in that case, be followed by a kick.

I've only been kicked once, and she missed. She just barely nicked my elbow and that did hurt a bit but otherwise nothing.

But you raise the issue of kicking. An equine partner can kill you very quickly. So be polite and you will probably get along well.

That mare who kicked at me gives a good example of a dangerous horse: Some horses are eager for contact, and they show it. Some want no contact, and they show it. But some just don't respond Yes or No and those are the ones who might burst into defensive action with no apparent cause. Sort of a simmering pot that might suddenly boil over. I learned to stand off to one side in case of something like that, and it only happened once.

But if you as a male human are going to engage in vaginal sex with a female equine, then you must line yourself straight into the gun sights of her chief defensive weapons, those legs. So treat her well, never frighten her, and be absolutely certain that she welcomes your approach.

And leave them with a clear way to escape. None of my partners were ever tied up or restrained in any way, so they were always free to move. A horse that is not free to run to safety is more likely to lash out.

Comment

Oh yes. I don't like the videos in which the horse is tied to a fence, something inside a barn or restrained by another human, whether it's a male or female human involved.
      That's just not right at all. I'm happy to see you feel that way. I figured that from your other postings.

Comment

I could understand some counter-argument where it's safer for everyone if the animal is restrained - like having a dog on a leash - but I prefer to take my chances within basic-sense safety guidelines. To me, the encounter is more real, more on the equines' terms, if I'm not really in control of them. We are doing something together, of free will.

Edited to add, there is the phrase "unbridled passion" but I suspect that few people who mention that have actually been in that situation.

Last edited by Barb Dwyer; 05-14-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

I've always liked horses at a young age, I would always go to my friends house and play with them or ride them and when you're riding them you can just feel their power and as your on top of them you just feel free. I also love mares and how clean their pussy looks and when they're in heat that winking drives me crazy but stallions are magnificent as well, just to see that giant member hanging down and flexing also drives me crazy. I want a stallion to treat me like a mare in heat and feel him flare inside of me and feel when he orgasms.

Comment

• Kristy
            Kristy commented
            Editing a comment
            "stallions are magnificent as well, just to see that giant member hanging down and flexing also drives me crazy. I want a stallion to treat me like a mare in heat and feel him flare inside of me and feel when he orgasms."

You nailed it down exactly...those are the feelings that race through my body every time (multiple times per day) when I look at his big strong cock and fabulous balls. It makes me hot as fuck to be owned by him as his personal slut who does ANYTHING he wants done.

Sorry if this has been a bit blunt, but I write like that when my pussy is pounding, and I just HAVE to have him.
            I know I'll have to log off very soon...he's showing obvious signs of wanting me just as bad...

• Wolfman9227
            Wolfman9227 commented
            Editing a comment
            God, you are so lucky to have your own stallion that breeds you all the time. And just the thought of a woman getting bred by a stallion drives me insane, I would do anything to see that in person or to let the stallion have his turn on me

May I simply groan out of sympathy?

Comment

• Wolfman9227
            Wolfman9227 commented
            Editing a comment
            5 hours of equisite pleasure, that would be amazing to watch but I think I would die after 5 hours 😂

• Kristy
            Kristy commented
            Editing a comment
            Trust me, that isn't five hours of fucking. I might be dead, too.
            It's five hours of sexual play of every kind...fucking, then worshipping his cock and balls with my mouth and hands, he gets hard again for me and cums all over my body, then cuddling, kissing and stroking his body, telling him how wonderful he is and expressing my intense love for him.
            (Most of all that is spelled out in my recent three-part written work in stories. Not trying to send you there...it's just it's too much to put here.)

• Dirty Hound
            Dirty Hound commented
            Editing a comment
            what a sight to see

For me, part of it is the idea of pleasuring such a powerful animal.

Certain parts of mare anatomy are also superb to look at!

Comment

ARRRRRRRGHHH you make my imagination run.

I think I can speak for other guys here, who experience arousal and ejaculation at the sight of horses doing it. There is a sympathy, a sort of brotherhood. We can imagine what it's like to plunge a penis and let go. Some of us have actually done it, with mares and fillies. They can take anything we have to offer.

Comment

• Wolfman9227
              Wolfman9227 commented
              Editing a comment
              The only thing I don't like about making love to a mare is you have to stand on something just to get to the perfect height lol and it doesn't always work out how you want it to, but dreaming of having a stallion in me makes me go crazy because they can hit almost any angle and I just wanna feel them go deep in me

I never had anything to stand on. I had a long good relationship with a filly but she outgrew me. She became too tall for me to fuck her. Still a good friend, though.

Comment

Mmmmm, where to start. The perfect curves, soft velvety fur, long sensual legs that go on forever, strong powerful body, gorgeous neck and face, eyes like pools of silver. The way they rub against me asking for scratches, greet me when I go out there, then push me into the barn if the want some "special" attention lol. The way they make their googly faces when I scritch them in just the right spot. The way she flips her tail teasing me as she walks away.

The way they smell, feel, taste. The way they'll hang out with me if I I'm out there sitting with them, just to keep me company and be social. The way they'll turn and nibble me when I scratch their bellys, rub their muzzle against me, let out a loud Neighhhh when it's past time for me to come out and tend to them. The way they could easily crush a foot, but are so careful when people and/or the dogs are out there with them to not step on anybody. The way her nose feels when I kiss her, so soft and silky smooth. The way they could easily crush or kick you, but still let you be intimate with them out of love.

Ok, I could go on forever, but you get the idea lol. Horses are the most amazing creature out there IMO
              The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

I think you and I are the same person. We certainly have the same understanding of being a human in a herd of horses.

Comment

Equines are an addiction. I was bit by the horse bug a long time ago, though I couldn’t tell you what exactly caused my attraction to them. I honestly don’t recall a time when I didn’t have this attraction. I’m an animal lover through and through, but equines absolutely own me. I adore everything about them. They are physically sexy as hell, their scent is absolutely intoxicating, and their general disposition is utterly magical. They’re incredible animals to get to know.

Comment

To me, horses are just so majestic. I can't explain why but I just want to be able to have a horse of my own one.

Comment

• Kristy
                      Kristy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If that's your dream, hold onto it and never let go of it.
                      I hope it happens for you.

Getting back to kicking and tail swishing - just as there are a hundred different ways for us to vocalize "yes" or "no," there are a hundred different ways for a horse to kick or swish.

The horse can kick OUT, yet not AT, the handler. This is not a call for punishment, but a stern request that the handler approach the problem in another way. The situation in mind is applying a sweat wrap. The filly didn't like the sound of the crinkly plastic. So I took the plastic away from the handler, let the filly smell it, then rubbed it on her neck, shoulder, etc and down to her hind leg. No problem wrapping the leg. The handler (manager) didn't like that, so I was fired.

Swishing can range from "there might be flies here" to "there's a fly on my butt" to "let go of my leg" to "get the fuck away!"

Then there is the combination swish to the face/pulling the leg away, which might indicate stifle issues such as arthritis.

I always try to give them the benefit of the doubt. They didn't ask to be where they are, so they have a right to their opinion.

Comment

Kicking ... one time when I was flirting with a filly, she wound one leg up and it looked exactly like she was going to deliver a kick, but she just held it in the air it like that. I think she was presenting her pussy.

One time, I fondled a colt, and he held one hind leg straight back out as if he was finishing a kick. Again, giving me access to genitalia. That was the only time I ever saw that behavior.

I've kicked a horse, only once. She walked past me and gave me a disrespectful bite, like Fuck Off. So I spun around and kicked her hind leg while she was still passing by and Oh did she go into a rage.

I've often heard that if you're going to punish an equine for bad behavior, it must be done immediately. You don't do it sometime later when the horse doesn't know what caused that.

Comment

Working...
                      X