Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose your virginity to an animal? What animal was it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you lose your virginity to an animal? What animal was it?

Simple Question: Did you lose your virginity to an animal, and what animal was it? Short stories welcome.
    No I didn't lose my virginity to an animal.
    34.05%
    Female Dog
    13.57%
    Male Dog
    30.00%
    Male Equine (Horse, mule, donkey etc..)
    2.86%
    Female Equine (Horse, mule, donkey etc..)
    10.95%
    Sheep / Goat
    1.90%
    Cervine (Deer species)
    0.48%
    Camelid (Llama, alpaca, camel etc...)
    0%
    Cow (Bovine)
    3.33%
    OTHER (Please Describe.)
    2.86%

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Excellent poll! I lost my virginity to my female dog about ten years ago. I was actually wanting to post about my first time, but I'm not entirely sure where to post it, exactly.

My dogs love to sleep under my blankets with me. On one particularly hot summer night, I decided to sleep in my boxers and use a thin sheet as something to cover up with.

My girl must have smelled the sweat, because right when she got under the blanket she started to lick all over my groin and ass. At first I was just shocked and couldn't seem to get myself to move. Eventually I just went with it, and I ended up fucking her that night.

(Hope that wasn't too long! I tried to keep it as short as possible.)
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

Comment

• Iamricky138
      Iamricky138 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you kidding?
      I was hoping to read a heavily detailed essay.

• DCHorsehung
      DCHorsehung commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to hear the details!

I would have included the "Pig" section as well. They are very common mates almost everywhere.

Comment

Well, my first time was with my first dog a long time ago around 19. The most was done with that, was simply passionate kisses. and many kinds of foreplay. I had some former friends who didn't care for their dog, and I took ownership of her. She was a black lab mix. I don't remember how the first time actually started with her. But I just know I spent some time getting her ready for me, and for the most part she was halfway ready because she had puppies before.
      We first tried out doggystyle, then later she seemed to love missionary and I think cowgirl mostly. I just enjoyed how she spread her legs over me while laying over me.
      Being in heat, I could say, I was practically like a male dog over her.

Later in the nght, there was a male dog also roaming my yard and took some time to bring him in. I wouldn't count this as losing a virginity to a male dog. But I have had a little bit of luck with a male, even though it was a stray. I was able to get just a little bit of his dick out trying to pull back on his sheath a little bit. I was at the point of jacking him, seeing that beautiful cock grow. Only, being my first time doing this with a male had my worried for a sec as he was whining.... I thought about keeping him, may be see about getting him used to being in the house. But I had too much going on that day.
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

Big ol' rottweiler named Goliath ;P~
        FUCKTOY (https://www.zooville.org/member/30104-fuck_toy) is my current bitch and zoo-star in training.

Checkout my KINKLIST here ( https://i.imgur.com/bj7dHDn.png )

Comment

I see I'm the one person that was with a sheep haha

Comment

• Tacithawk
            Tacithawk commented
            Editing a comment
            I too to the sheep

I lost it to my first dolphin lover (notice my profile picture) in Maui Hawaii. Sadly she died in a senseless act of violence that I witnessed first hand. However she is now cremated (from my friends pottery kiln) and I carry her ashes with me everywhere I go. Literally.

Comment

It started out with some older men asking if i had ever experienced a knott. Of course i said no but after a while i got curious and ask what that meant..?
            on of the poker players said if i wanted wanted to experience it he could arrange it with a phone call. Me and a couple of friends were in the poolhouse partying and the man looked un the room and said his friend had just arrived. We were drinking jagermeister shots and starting our second bottle we were getting pretty buzzed. As we walked into the game room this beautiful great dane mix was sitting there like a king. He walked me over and introduced me to him and let me pet him. I made a comment that i almost could ride him and he said i think he wants to ride you....laughing i saw his lip stick looking cock began to expand out of his fur sheath. And it was huge . Almost as long as my arm. They all laughed at how red in the face i got by seeing him grow and i ask so what is knotted..? He said if i wanted to go out to the pool house he would set up and be right out to explain. He said put on a sexy nitee heels and my favorite CD . So i put on Enigma, very sexy Electronic music. And our dads friend had a fog machine he had been playing with so the Blue LG Lites and pink accent lites gave the game room and den a club like atmosphere. As i walked out to poolhouse they had made us a top shelf purple Margarita which i think had Everclear in it because by the time i had changed i was really lite headed and buzzed. He came in a pleasantly smiled looking at my perky tits thru the see thru sheer top as well as the micro thong same material,with a pair of 2" pink ostrich heels . He said everything was ready and he ask if i would like to get alittle higher to make the sensation even more intense? I responded sure..
            So he loaded a white rock into a tube and had a bottle of poppers that he said was the cherry on top to kick off my experience. So he explained i was to do one hit now and he wanted me to do another one once i got into the game room . So i did the hit from the tube and the rock cocaine was instantly making me feel like i was sexually on fire. He told me to sniff under the open bottle of RUSH Poppers and blam i was bearly able to walk to the other room where a crowd had formed and couples were standing around making out and some of the women were top less and making out like i was in a dream with the fog machine blowing smoke across the floor he walked me thru the haze of blue and pink lighting as the music made this all feel like i was in a dream. As he lead me to a make shift stage he lit the pipe for me as i sniffed the btl. Of poppers as directed this hit seem to be bigger than the last because he put a blindfold on me and put me accross a chair that strapped me in with my butt tilted out and my leggs slightly bent. He pulled my micro thong panties off and told me to enjoy. As he pushed the bottle of poppers under my nose i enhaled as deep as i could taking in the chemical that made me feel like i was free falling thru a dream. As i felt the warm body of king walking inbetween my legs sniffing like he was on the hunt . i felt his nose part my butt cheeks his tounge darted in and out of my honey hole tasting my cream every lick of his now lapping tounge. As i shuttered with an early orgasm i felt the weight of his body moute me and push my legs even further apart i felt him trust forward a few strokes and he hit the target dead center. His huge dog cock penetrated my now dripping bald bever until i felt preasure from his body trusting and then i felt my tiny slit streach and the soft ball size knott was in me. With a couple more strokes i felt his warm cum fill my tiny box ,the knott was so sealed in my pussy that the cum acted as a glue to seal us together as i was still moaning and moving my hips back and forth to feel his still stiff 9 " cock touching my gspot he stiffed up even more and behan to slam my pussy with all his might. I began to come harder than i ever have before he released his cum aging that felt as if it was coating my cervix. As we were both breathing as if we had run a mile king collapsed on my back as the knott slipped out and the cum flowed out of my box with a river of white liquid. I have never cum so hard in my life. And i think everyone got the sex show of there life. As i walked out to a round of applause there were groups of couples engaging is sex with other couples and some with themselves. Im sure none of us will ever forget just how hot the knott really was.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Baldbever; 03-13-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• Gaz62
              Gaz62 commented
              Editing a comment
              A lovely story, would love to of been there

• Wolfman9227
              Wolfman9227 commented
              Editing a comment
              That was hot to read, thank you very much

• Shywolf
              Shywolf commented
              Editing a comment
              You are one awesome lady

I lost my virginity with a Female Horse
            In my country, in rural Towns away from the city is natural
            Like a Ritual of Passage a father take his son to the field, both of them alone and a Female donkey or a Female Horse
            The father give the son a talk about sex and then teach him how to fuck a Pussy, so the father fuck first the animal then watch the son Do it
            That is what happend to me.

I was 15 years old when my father told me he needed to do some things with me.
            I went with him and he took the mare of the house, it was a 4 year old mare
            It was the largest of the farm
            We arrived at a secluded field, where he gave me a talk about sex, about how important it was for man to satisfy his instincts.
            He told me that sometimes, women or men were complicated but that there were other creatures that would not be complicated and that was the animals.
            Little by little I explained how it was sex with animals, which was practiced forever, it was a kind of secret that everyone knew but nobody commented,
            He showed me the mare's vagina and explained how to touch it, what to do
            I saw how my father even penetrated the mare, I do not know if it was to see my father having sex with an animal or it was the primitive and erotic act that excited me.
            So once the cum inside the mare told me it was my turn.
            With some modesty I did, following his instructions, he told me what rhythm to use, how to do it, and I can swear it was my first orgasm.

Comment

• kumwithme2
              kumwithme2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I like it, wish I had a cool dad like him.

• BIGXFOXX
              BIGXFOXX commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, what a story.

I lost my virginity to a male German Shepard dog. He was a fantastic lover. We used to tie almost every day.

Comment

Black lab for me.

Comment

Male Black Lab dog. I look forward to sharing a longer story about that night and the door it opened, but initially, it started from curiosity from seeing his penis get erect while playing with me, to a deep curiosity guiding me to pull back his sheath then pure lust took over. It went to my licking and sucking him, to my clothes off, him, nuzzling and hungrily smelling me his tongue lapping my asshole turning on yet another stage of desire as I submitted. From there, drunken and shaking with desire, I let him mount me and felt his hot probing cock sliding, stroking and electricity shooting through me as his initial probing worked closer then his cock found it's way into my once virgin hole....Once, twice, then three to four time quick, hot "stabs" into me that left me shaking, and my body moving itself to adjust to him to take all of him, until nature took its course while my mind still tried to comprehend a dog cock had penetrated me and how good it felt, how much I wanted it, my body saying "come on, come on" moving and doing what it should to accept his cock like it craved....

My body moved, the hot quick stabs into my virgin hole kept on, and then he moved forward, pulled me in harder by the hips with his paws, put weight on me and with a pronounced "mmffff" of pleasure and breath from his muzzle into my ear and an instinctive cry of pain outweighed by the sheer pleasure of the moment, he rammed his swelling cock all the way, deep into my ass up into what felt like my stomach and frantically rammed and pumped, paralyzing me with pleasure. The only thing my body could do under his grip, weight and with his cock pumping deep and growing inside me was speak on it's own, and over the hypnotizing sensation, smell and sound of losing my virginity and being bred by a dog cock I heard my own voice saying "yeah, fuck me, fuck me".....

Wonderful experience that only made me hunger for more.
                Last edited by deepdown1; 03-19-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

My first sexual experience was with my rabbit (weird I know). I was young and still remember how much I loved his fur. It was pretty innocent, he was in my lap and for some reason I decided to take my shorts down and hold him tight. He reacted by pushing himself really close to my dick and I remember how intense it was. It was my first orgasm.
                  I since found out I was attracted to dogs and my first partner anally was my uncles dog.

Thanks for the great poll!

Comment

I had my first sexual experience with a beautiful female Rhodesian Ridgeback. I was 15 at the time. She belonged to distant relatives, so it was unique, but the memory will stay forever.
                    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

I'm in sort of a weird category. Without braking rules when I was younger I had a consensual relationship with a much older gent though now I know different and what grooming is and yada yada. That aside break for 2 or so years and my next relationship was with my male Rottweiler Onyx and though it took a while eventually he took a liking to me and my love of pups and the bonding that brings was born. So I would say my first experience of my free will was with a dog

Comment

Working...
                      X