Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you lose your virginity to an animal? What animal was it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I'm the odd one out lol. My 1st was with a human female. Didn't enjoy it and couldn't figure out what the big deal with sex was. Was meh for me. Wasn't til several years later when I experienced my 1st mare that I found out what great sex was ... I finally understood it!! whoo hoo!! She was a sexy chestnut mare. Still remember her fondly. Was so thrilled when she let me touch her that way, fuck her pussy was so soft and silky smooth. I used a 5 gallon bucket to get high enough, lifted her tail and entered her. She turned her head to look back at me. Couldn't believe the feeling of her pussy on my cock. Was cumming deep in her in well under a minute. I've been hooked ever since.
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Yes, I lost it to a male dog. I was eager to satisfy my growing sexual drive but also very worried about getting pregnant. When our dog showed interest in me more than just taking him on a walk it gave me an opportunity to take care of my drive without worry about having puppies quite yet.

Comment

well, I had my first "sexual experience" with my male dog when I was about 11: he'd lick my dick until I felt good and then I'd put my pants back on.

But when I was about 13-14 I first penetrated a family friend's young red nose pitbull on his couch, which was the culmination of a few weeks of petting and grooming and playing with her before she let me flip her onto her back and fill her up. I remember her licking my face and her tail smacking the insides of my thighs through the whole thing and my horny teenage mind liked to believe she was enjoying her time with me, if not the sex, and at least I know that I wasn't hurting her or making her uncomfortable. Then I moved onto a ranch and had fun with two mares and every weekend the donkey girl we had would let me have sex with her late at night when everybody was asleep.

Comment

I was pretty much raped by a male dog. Addicted and conflicted since

Comment

• bannerlord
            bannerlord commented
            Editing a comment
            Please elaborate.

Mine was to a mare and I was around 15.

Comment

Lost mine to a sexy Arabian filly.

Comment

Lost my to a very sexy lab during her first heat. omg best life choice ever

Comment

Lost mine to a Pony when i was quite young. It was very intensive and it has always been the first thing i think about when i think of sex. Addicted and proud of that ever since.

Comment

he was the first...

Comment

• napemi
                    napemi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Big beautiful boy

That depends on what you consider virginity. The first time I ever had sex without a condom, and the first animal I've had sex with was with a female pony. I feel like this makes a difference from my first and only female human partner because there was flesh to flesh contact with the pony.

Comment

I wouldnt say i lost my virginity to a male dog, but it was my earliest sexual experiences by far. At a young age id rib my cock against his tail hole and cum on the outside, never penetrated sadly. But one of my most fond memories was rimming his tight musky butt. Umph <3

Comment

male dog for me

Comment

My first was a young female horse. I took the scent of her to a stallion and let him smell my dick, he dropped and I jacked him off. I loved playing with male dogs and want to as often as possible. Jacked off and sucked lots of horses

Comment

I lost my anal virginity to a male Border Collie
                          I have posted two threads on being caught and catching somebody having sex with a animal, and this is a extension of those two story's.
                          I had been letting a Collie lick my cock for a few days and more and more as i grew more confident that he was not going to bite me, the more i would let his tongue adventure, until i was lifting my legs so he could get to my butt hole.
                          I had been curious about my butt hole for some time, touching it when masturbating, putting a finger inside when i was showering, i once tried with a banana but it just squished everywhere.
                          But now i had this Collie licking it and it was making me dizzy with excitement and BOOM i squirted all over his head.
                          I quickly stood up and went into the kitchen to get a towel to clean him, he followed with his snout in my butt crack, i knelt down to clean him but he would not keep still, he was getting more and excited he kept jumping on me.
                          So i do not know why i went on all fours, he firstly jumped on me side ways and starting humping, he eventually found my butt crack, i could feel his bone and his wet sheath, he stopped humping and just lent into me, he found my butt hole and pushed into me and squirted then humped three or four times.
                          I pulled away from him god it hurt so much, the pain shot straight to my head OMG.
                          I ran to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet i took some paper and gently wiped my hole, pushing slowly out i expelled some fluid mixed with a little blood, now i was scared.
                          The fluid must be from him, was it compatible for humans would i get ill or have dog worms in me, would my poop get into the wound, would my poop get into the dog would he get ill, is the blood from him, i was shaking.
                          I cleaned and went back into the kitchen, he was on his side licking his sheath, i had to see if he was hurt so kneeling down i pushed him on his back, holding him i looked at his sheath i could not see any blood,
                          Then his bone popped out, this was normal for him, but this time i touched his sheath, pushing it gently backwards more of his cock appeared, then pushing a little more his knot popped.out and he started to squirt.
                          I let go of him and he scrabbled to his, he stood and gave a few mid air humps, then he jumped on me he was hitting me with his cock, i saw how big it was and now knew the blood was from me, and if that thing had been in me then no wonder.
                          But now my worry was him, what am i going to with him how, long would he been hard, i had to walk him and people would see OMG.
                          I did not want to touch his cock in case i hurt him, so i held him just in front of his balls, and held him away from me, then he started to squirt again i was getting covered, after what seemed like for ever he eased of and i could see his knot shrink a little so i let go and gently put his front legs on the floor.
                          His first reaction was to inspect his cock, then turned and started to lick me clean, i stood up and went back to the bathroom, i was covered in his cum, it was on my cock in my pubic hair, then i got a boner and standing over the sink i jerked off, but as a my cum was squirting i noticed the pain again in my butt hole, but it was a nice pain a pain i would come to enjoy in my sexual adventures.
                          After cleaning i went back to the kitchen, he was down licking his sheath and i was happy to see his knot had disappeared, he started to wag his tail, he looked like a happy puppy.
                          Last edited by Rustyshire; 05-24-2019, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X